Aa, 27 May 2016Guys I'm facing a problem with my G4 plus. If i use it while charging sometime I face random ... morehi Aa..although not exactly sure..but this auto-multi-touch thingy happens with mismatch between o/p and i/p voltage of your phone charger.. use the charger provided with the phone pack or a more advanced one.if you're already using, then im sorry for u; your unit's particular issue with charging port of ur device, nothing to do with charger..but surely it hs gt nuthin to do with display.. if it's under warranty, you know what to do! cheers
ThuckingFypo, 27 May 2016HTC has underclocked the processor to tackel heating issues...motorola just dont want to reduc... moreHTC didn't down clock the processor. It's the same as the one in Moto G4 (1.5 GHz A53 + 1.2 GHz A53). Don't tell nonsense please.
please suggest best (camera & audio) mobile under 15000.
I am thinking about zuk z1 or moto g4 plus or honor 5x.
Guys I'm facing a problem with my G4 plus.
If i use it while charging sometime I face random multi clicks. and alot of things starts opening by itself.
Is it issue because of turbo charger?
pulisubu, 27 May 2016This is what happens with half-knowledge Mr. abdulrah! MI is not a "2nd party" for heaven s... moreyou'd better stop flattering about mi phones. I had used 2 mi phones till now and it has so many problems. Chinese product is really awful as I know. every mi phone's performance slows down after 1 year. ui lags most of time, signal problem is normal due to metal body, sim card always search for networks.
abdulrah33, 26 May 2016guys always buy a branded phones of 1st party not 2nd party like lenovo zuk z1 and redmi note ... moreThis is what happens with half-knowledge Mr. abdulrah!
MI is not a "2nd party" for heaven sake..its an OEM from China, the most reasonably VFM handset manufacturers in the world. MI phones are as smooth as BUTTER, even 2.5 years after usage! I have a RedMI Mi3 and Mi4 (64gb). Both are functioning like an apple pie and I'll not say "touchwood", because all MI phones are SUPPOSED to give that performance. MIUI has THE PERFECT rendering qualities as well as best in battery and camera performance. what else you actually want ??! (see gfx / nenamark2 / linpack bla bla bla scores)
2. It gets heated up?? coz all bloody cores of the MI are functioning whereas exynos' most time all cores DO NOT function when it's supposed to! What more, MI offers you to unlock the phone and use Custom ROM WITHOUT losing warranty!!?? ring a bell??! L0L
3. EVERY Moto phone so far except the Moto X (first model) gives shitty outputs on 1900 x 1280 res large sheet paper... yeah..did you ever get a photo printed after clickin it from your phone on an A4 sheet??!! DO THAT FIRST, THEN BLABBER.
4. All bloody snappy's 810/820/615/617 processors r SUPPOSED to get heated bcz of their EXCELLENT UNCONQUERABLE performance.. do NEVER cm to compare them with exynos/intel/other shit processors. I respect Mediatek too though..
5. battery lasts for 1.5 days effectively for MI in continuous-3G-ON mode !!! BEAT that with your j7 !!! my friend has one..so don't come bluffing
6. Samsung service center are SHITTIER than MI . . . ask a new samsung (shame-sung as we call them now) owner who has suffered from samsung SC n you'll cm to know.. on the other hand, MI has promised and kept it for serving their customers with "door-step" recovery! like every other company, they have policies too...for what is covered under warranty what not.. normal 1 yr for device and 0.5 for accessories...normal stuff
7. And yes MI HAS service centers in every nook and corner of the city... look up and open your mind to know about them!
You can R.I.P. now... enough of gyan for my shame-sung singer!
SREEKAILASM, 27 May 2016i am confused in the buying of moto g4 plus and moto x play?i heared about overheating of moto... moreIf u have a budget of 20 just wait for upcomming moto z play or ASUS zenfone 3 lineup ....or even the more costlier one plus 3
i am confused in the buying of moto g4 plus and moto x play?i heared about overheating of moto g4? PLS HELP ME ASAP......THANKS
ThuckingFypo, 27 May 2016HTC has underclocked the processor to tackel heating issues...motorola just dont want to reduc... moreI have bought this handset but it's performance is very impressive. I think, heating problem must be fixed anyway.
I want in this phone amoled display, quad core processpr is very simple and old so i want octa core processor, compass, output to tv, radio and last highly removable battery like 6000mah. The moto producer can't make dual sim amoled phone. This is very weak point of moto
Anonymous, 27 May 2016I think, heating problem is due to the software. HTC a9 has the same processor but it doesn't ... moreHTC has underclocked the processor to tackel heating issues...motorola just dont want to reduce the performance with the heating issues..
I think, heating problem is due to the software. HTC a9 has the same processor but it doesn't heat up like moto g4. I hope Motorola company will work for moto g4 series. we need update for heating problems.
gsm.cell, 26 May 2016Half of the people complaining about missing compass, don't know the exact purpose or compass... moreLooks like u have never used gps navigations in real life scenario.compass is jUST a necessitie for the direction of motion.if there is no conpass sensor then mobile will not be able to set the direction of motion and u will have to set it manually......and to some people saying that moto e 1st gen had it...no its totally wrong moto e 1st gen didnt had a compass sensor.moto g 1st gen had it.
i am confused in the buying of moto g4 plus and moto x play?i heared about overheating of moto g4?
BossDK, 26 May 2016Don't go for Redmi Note 3,I regret buying it and willing to sell at cheap price, But yes you c... moreI think ur lying bro. U have never used Redmi note 3. Otherwise u wouldn't have commented like this. RN3 rules over Moto G4.