Buddy g4 plus phone those who thinking moto g3 turbo edition heating so g4 plus excess over heating
Honestly, I envy the brazilian n indian, because they are lucky, previous geberation of moto g was released there. Indonesia just got the first gen moto g. I hope moto g4 will also release in indonesia...
Ambar shahi, 18 May 2016No doubt there are such High fives for this massive beast but we need to admit that there are ... moreIs it bigger than the note 3 ? No right , that is a stupid point of yours, yet it is not overpriced like your big Samsung s series phone which do nothing too much better than just have that s series name
Love the design but it's not much of an upgrade from my £99 Vodafone Smart Ultra 6. Also, Google have just released Android Pay here in the UK but unfortunately the Moto G4 phones don't have NFC so can't use it! That's a major issue in my book. I think they should have waterproofed it like the 3rd gen too.
Vibe x3 or moto g4 plus or moto x style,suggest one,i need good battery with good camera,with reasons please
Nobody, 18 May 2016Does this phone have a separate USB cable.Great phone to buy with this price amongst the available smart phones.Far better then Samsung J7
how about comparing Moto G4 vs Moto G4 Plus
why someone will buy Moto G4?
IDONTCARE, 18 May 2016Where is speaker ??the speaker phone grill and the loud speaker are bundled at same place..
so u have only one speaker which will do the work of both.. :) :)
No doubt there are such High fives for this massive beast but we need to admit that there are some limitations as well.. Here are Pros and Cons ..
* Big massive screen with FHD resolution margin 401 PPi
* There is turbo charging but not the best one :(
* 3 gb ram and 32gb of internal space could be fine for moderate user but there is micro sd card slot option for further extending the capacity.
* Fingerprint sensor is main attraction for the first time in this price bracket by MOTO..
* Available in Open sale in every region via Amazon.
* The physical fingerprint button is only to unlock device, you cannot do any single thing accept that by the physical button.
* Fast charging is of name , It is not fast enough.
* The main cons of this device is that the Size disappointment .. It is toooooo massive and big, U can never use is single handed.. It cannot fit in your pocket as well..
* Accessories available with this are limited and just ok ok quality..
* All Plastic design..
* Battery is not that efficient for heavy user..
* it heats up like anything, you simply cannot play heavy games for a while it gets too hot..
Thanks folks.. hope this review would be helpful to you..
Snapdragon 617? That is so.....meh. Was expecting a snapdragon 650 or 820 in there...
Does anyone have any idea..abt 4gb variant launch in india ?? Its mentioned in lot many websites but noone clariefied..when is it launching n in which country. i beleive if they wish to launch this variant atleast they should dish out d details. As of now..its a one big mystery..mythical or real..god knows how long will it take to reveal.
IDONTCARE, 18 May 2016Where is speaker ??bottom of the phone........