how about comparing Moto G4 vs Moto G4 Plus
why someone will buy Moto G4?
AnonD-532602, 18 May 2016Where is speaker ??the speaker phone grill and the loud speaker are bundled at same place..
so u have only one speaker which will do the work of both.. :) :)
No doubt there are such High fives for this massive beast but we need to admit that there are some limitations as well.. Here are Pros and Cons ..
* Big massive screen with FHD resolution margin 401 PPi
* There is turbo charging but not the best one :(
* 3 gb ram and 32gb of internal space could be fine for moderate user but there is micro sd card slot option for further extending the capacity.
* Fingerprint sensor is main attraction for the first time in this price bracket by MOTO..
* Available in Open sale in every region via Amazon.
* The physical fingerprint button is only to unlock device, you cannot do any single thing accept that by the physical button.
* Fast charging is of name , It is not fast enough.
* The main cons of this device is that the Size disappointment .. It is toooooo massive and big, U can never use is single handed.. It cannot fit in your pocket as well..
* Accessories available with this are limited and just ok ok quality..
* All Plastic design..
* Battery is not that efficient for heavy user..
* it heats up like anything, you simply cannot play heavy games for a while it gets too hot..
Thanks folks.. hope this review would be helpful to you..
Snapdragon 617? That is so.....meh. Was expecting a snapdragon 650 or 820 in there...
Does anyone have any idea..abt 4gb variant launch in india ?? Its mentioned in lot many websites but noone clariefied..when is it launching n in which country. i beleive if they wish to launch this variant atleast they should dish out d details. As of now..its a one big mystery..mythical or real..god knows how long will it take to reveal.
AnonD-532602, 18 May 2016Where is speaker ??bottom of the phone........
[deleted post]Hold your horses.
Dxomark means nothing. For example the Xperia Z5 topped the list in 2015, but it failed to deliver. Same story with the HTC 10
It doesn't IPx7 but came with Water Repellent nano- coating2 I'm waiting for the G4 plus with 4gb Ram and 64 From ^__^
AnonD-336499, 18 May 2016Welcome to Lenorola....lol... Motorola is dead and buried ..Motorola is now owned by 'Chinese ... moreIf Mototola wasnt designing these phones, how would the moto logo be there?
Just because they are under Lenovo doesnt mean they are Chinese.
AnonD-388534, 18 May 2016bad step taken by lenovo by putting snapdragon 617 in 1080p screen......this phone is heating ... moreNo it wont overheat.
HTC One A9 has the same setup (617 with 1080p display) and no one ever complained of overheating