Aman, 07 Jan 2017suprb phn ,cameraa,quality awsm,i bought phn by amazon on 4 jan this year ...... suprbbbbbbbb phnDo u hav heating prob wth constant usage ????
suprb phn ,cameraa,quality awsm,i bought phn by amazon on 4 jan this year ...... suprbbbbbbbb phn
v.k.n, 07 Jan 2017Go to settings in play store.. You'll find an option named Auto-update apps.Set that to Auto u... moreYou may on roaming . In Nougat you cannot download app from playstore while roaming.☺️
i purchase moto g4 plus from amazon, really nice phone, all features are great, no hanging problem.
had a great exp with moto. :)
please do not buy moto 4 g plus give a lot of problem had purchase in the month of Aug 16 display error has started mobile under warranty
Anonymous, 03 Jan 2017Not able to download apps from play store using mobile data after the update...can do with wif... moreGo to settings in play store.. You'll find an option named Auto-update apps.Set that to Auto update apps at any time
My phone is shutting off automatically. It happens twice or thrice in a day. I'm facing this problem since 1 week. Do anyone have a solution for this?
Anshuman, 06 Jan 2017I want to buy moto g4 plus....friends its really over heati g? Pleas suggeste me.I m purchase the moto g4 16gb variant mobile 15 days back the phone is superb. No any problem like heat and lags,battery performance is good.
It the worst phone I have ever bought. From the very start the phone started hanging. Also 1 friend had purchased 10 phones of Moto 4 G plus for their company employees and 8 out of them had some problem or the other. Mostly hanging and heating. The after sales in Goa is a waste of time. They do not have spares so your phone remains there till God knows when. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS MODEL.
Its gutting hang while using internet and purchased it just one month ago
I am planning to buy this phone.Is this good or should I go with another one,pls suggest....
My thoughts after going through thousands of user opinions - -
1. Go only for standard brands like Samsung / Apple as service support is widely available. For example, I heard, Samusng keeps inventory of spares for relatively old models also.
2. Hi-Fi / exclusive brands like One Plus, Huawei, Lenovo, Google etc either don't have wide support facilities or their support is not user-friendly.
3. Almost all smartphones develop issues with time. The most common is battery degradation.
4. The cost of spares & service is directly proportional to the cost of the phone.
5. Best if one waits for some months after a model is released, instead of rushing to buy on day one. This will not only save you from feeling sorry (for the poor quality of the phone) but also may save you money (most companies cut prices. Even Samusung slashed for their best models S7, S7E).
6. The more exclusive the brand (e.g. Pixel, iPhone) the more the price and the more the cost of service.
7. Even the so called best are not really best. Pixel does have lens flare issue, a mechanical problem (for which they give you a SW patch instead of recalling sold units).
8. Decide if you want to keep your phone for some years. Then buy Apple or Nokia (or Samsung). If you want to throw away or exchange soon, then no point in spending large amounts. The exchange value of your old phone may be near zero.
9. Careful when buying "common" brands, there may be a risk of fire / explosion. Even Samsung can't guarantee quality. Brands like Oppo etc are popular but it doesn't guarantee quality or service.
10. Best if you buy in a shop, at least you need not worry about the quality of the unit you will be getting. When you buy online, unscrupulous sellers may palm off returned or known/unknown defective pieces. Then you will have to run around the online seller and the retailer also who may play soccer with you as the ball.
11. New features keep coming like waves on a sea. Know well what you will actually need. No point in spending a fortune on some feature you may use rarely or may not use at all.
12. If you buy high cost phones, you have to spend on protecting it and also worry not to loose & to be careful about it not dropping. That is why they sell you a costly but fragile phone and also make you buy insurance. All this for a phone that may or may not last more than 2 years!!
My own example - I have been using Nokia N8 for the last 8 years plus and it serves me well. I use my phone for calls, SMS, music and occasional browsing. I never install apps liberally. I make it a point to restart the phone once in a while. With such a use, ithas served me well and only now it began to give minor troubles. After having surveyed many, I made up my mind to buy some low-price model like J7. Even it "fails" in a couple of years, there will be no regrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous, 04 Jan 2017Is it good after update to nougat??After the nougat update I've been facing battery issues. It charges from 0 to 11% in 3 seconds. So also the battery drains very fast. Nougat does not optimise the battery but it does just the opposite.
This is what happens when a popular brand is bought out by a Chinese buyer,
1. Screen burn-in (retention) issues = This was happening before the recent update as well and there is no solution to it.
2. Rear camera gets scratched easily and there is no replacement glass cover available. The support people are holding the user responsible for this and are not willing to rectify it under warranty repairs! They are asking Rs. 2500 to get this issue resolved!
3. Phone has the tendency of overheating. Even playing simple games results in overheating and the performance goes down dramatically and you have no option but to restart it.
4. Cant be used as a navigation device since it overheats under the sun and the screen and performance goes for a toss.
Summary = I am not buying a Lenovo phone ever again which has been re-badged as Moto. Its not the actual Moto any more, its a typical Chinese phone brand now. Thanks for cheating on your customer, Moto, oh sorry Lenovo!
Half a month review:
Well i have been using for 15 days now....i dont update my phones.ever...i like them as original.
I must say over time the moto Devices do show signs....like my battery doesnt necessarily charge as fast as it charged on the 1 st day. Google phones/motorola phones are more prone to virus as they are open source stock android. I did a hard reset after phone shut down due to an app that carried virus. thank God for memory card... coz all data on device had to be deleted. Imagine using "one plus 3" no memory card. ? i thought non-removable battery will be problem but not much. And this phone has email security compulsary to restart phone....without wifi you cant restart your phone after a hard reset...man android is starting to have restritictons like apple. I would prefer J7 over moto g4 plus....but both phones are great and well known and popular.
I must say i really love my moto device...coz it has excellent hardware...not so user friendly software.....the only problem with J7 was the camera never focuses welll so dissatisfying results....that problem is not in Moto g4 plus......although moto g4 plus is not best camera ...under 15000........."LG g3 stylus" best camera phone