1. Poor quality screen: my Lumia 735 was cheaper and has much more accurate screen colors.
2. The automatic brigthness is terrible.
3. Infrequent security updates, I've got the security patch level november-2017 with 3 month late.
4. I have to reboot the phone sometimes to be able to connect it to my computer via usb cable.
5. The maximal exposure time is very short -> it is impossible to shoot usable night photos.
Deemish, 23 Feb 2018I've just got the Android security patch level November- 2017. Anybody else??Me too, few days ago.
Deemish, 23 Feb 2018I've just got the Android security patch level November- 2017. Anybody else??I got it too. I just hope Oreo comes out by the end of Feb.
I've just got the Android security patch level November- 2017.
Dk4k, 03 Feb 2018It restarts it is just me or someone else also has this problem ?I too have this problem sometimes I am on a call and it just restarts
The battery life was good. The screen was good. The colours were washed out. It was snappy and smooth. The only thing I couldn't stand was Googles's desperation to have my phone phone contacts. There was no option to store to SIM or phone memory - only Gmail!
This drives me crazy. I sent the phone back.
AnonD-695879, 25 Oct 2017Its a raw os because it is close to stock android. If you want all the features that you could... moreItÂ‘s quite funny as I had a samsung a3 and it had all and some too but couldnÂ‘t find a file manager
Wish they made them pocketable again. It would be so much nicer with a 4'' screen
What a disappointment after my G3! A lemon in every way. Terrible battery life even with no apps running, no location, etc. it drains 20% sleeping overnight. Terrible camera with slooow response after tapping the shutter button... when it doesn't freeze and say "camera error". It dumped random contacts one day, uninstalled the micro SD twice, losing pictures and apps. Everything is slow and jerky in processing. Almost have to destroy the back to pry it off. I sold mine on Craigslist and got an LG X Power 2 which has an amazing battery and actually functions without crashing. Apparently, there is a G5S coming out now to try to solve some of the many, many flaws. Thanks for destroying the Moto G, Lenovo!
AnonD-681239, 23 Jan 2018Moto g5 or lenovo k8 plus.K8 definitively
what is current android security patch level on this phone in which country?
Anyone got Oreo 8 update. It's taking too long time. Motorola was among the first to rollout a new updates. What's happening?
I'm sorry to say but mine Moto G5 xt1676 with 3gb rom, which I bought 10 days ago, is very disappointing in terms of some things that I took for granted in my recent phone(Lenovo S1 lite).
1. Cast. I can't cast on my smart TV screen from G5 cause it needs Chromecast to buy (no wireless cast without). S1 lite had that option and it worked perfectly.
2. No compass???
3. No light vibration in calls when other party answers.
4. No led notification for messages or mail...
5. On mobile data I can't turn off 2G data.
6. Percentage of battery on status bar is practically invisible (bought app from Google play but it shows on left side of screen)
7. In lack of light camera very very very bad.
8. Automatic brightness is disaster.