Camera is so bad, screen is not sensitive, no recommend to buy this poor phone.
Ben, 23 Jul 2017Go for k6 if you want a phone with complete sensorsagree
Anonymous, 21 Jul 2017this phone or the Lenovo K6 ?Go for k6 if you want a phone with complete sensors
i am using this phone moto G5 from last 12days
User available only 10.03 GB phone mention 16 GB
Back camera13MP is poor not good front camera is ok
When we chating , use net or play game then little heat
Battary not work full day
i think worst phone
Please dont buy this phone
Go with only Samsung
Anonymous, 21 Jul 2017this phone or the Lenovo K6 ?I would choose this one, mostly because Lenovo K6 has got a non-removable battery, which means you might need to throw away that phone after 2 years
This does not have a compass I downloaded a really good compass app and it would not let me use it.
it won't get 7.1 they're gonna just ignore it and go for the 8.0
Hi Friends, Bought Moto G5 two days back from amazon.in ....tired of waiting for nokia from last two months..i needed the phone urgently so i bought it..Giving you a brief info. of my findings about the phone moto g5 16gb_3gb RAM.
1. Amazing display, its really sharp..viewing angels are also good.
2. Fast charging works, from 0-61% in an hour
3. Still found no lags.
4. camera quality - Both are nice front & back...for the price camera is really good. no complaints here.
5. Fingerprint sensor - amazingly fast..works great.
6. Light weight & easy to hold in hands.
1. Biggest con i felt was call quality, its not great ...you have talk a little bit louder for the other person to hear and vice -versa. when u recieve a call it felts like other person talking slowly and if you put your device at max10 to hear you will still feel its kinda low. Also voice has a bass effect to it. Also jio volte calls might be choppy. I previously had lumia 630,730 and 640 and call quality is just truly amazing. This is my first android phone and I will give 5 out of 10 in call quality.It was the biggest downside for me..i hope some software release might fix it but now its lenovo :(
2. It did not detect my wifi at first..i had to restart the phone after doing normal setup. And then i had to manually enter my SSID for the network and again restarted the phone. but after restarting again it took approx . 10 min to detect it..now its working fine.
3. Phone really heats up when charging...yep you heard me right .fast charging heats up the phone or SnapD 430..so be use to it.
4. Also you want to put good tempered glass protection as glass looks fragile.
5. Due to single Loudspeaker, the output quality is not so good but yeah its loud to an extent you can hear it..do not expect much from it.
so that's it for me.. i will review the same after month also...lets c if i get some fixes or not.
how can i reset the phone can any one guide me
my phone is not working i can't abel to open setting
Anonymous, 09 Jul 2017should i buy this phone? No compass, nfc, infrared, a phone for a regular consumer, nothing special.
AnonD-685606, 18 Jul 2017Doe moto g5 has a hybrid sim slot or can we insert both sims and a memory card.?2 sim card slot and 1 sd card slot, separeted
Doe moto g5 has a hybrid sim slot or can we insert both sims and a memory card.?
Anonymous, 18 Jul 2017No, there isn't. The phone uses only ambient display to show notificationsAah..Okay,thank you very much for replying.
AnonD-424742, 16 Jul 2017Is there a LED notification on the G5,or it just uses the Moto Display?No, there isn't. The phone uses only ambient display to show notifications
Is there a LED notification on the G5,or it just uses the Moto Display?