AnonD-503688, 20 Mar 2017Bought Moto G5 Plus - Review post 3 days of hardcore usage: - Perfect 5.2 inches for such a... moreHow the vibrant mode brings change to moto g 5 plus display? Is it noticeable or not? Does it make moto g 5plus display on par with other 1080p IPS LCD display like redmi Note 4?
Guru, 20 Mar 2017Dude the camera on Moto G5 Plus is good (average), nothing extraordinary. I agree with the rev... moreIf you have to choose between Moto G5+ and Lenovo P2, which one will be your choice ?
SuvhamN8, 19 Mar 2017I got my Moto G5 Plus yesterday from Flipkart. It is 4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM (Lunar Grey) Varia... morePlz can you tell me does the vibrant mode on color tone increase display quality or not? ? I mean does this vibrant mode make g 5plus display on par with other 1080p IPS LCD display? ? it will be very helpful if you answer. Thanks
0mandeep7, 20 Mar 2017I got my moto g5 plus 4GB+32GB yesterday, all is good but I have 1 query. It is showing 3.6GB... moreMy Moto X Play shows 1.9gb out of 2.0gb. It's normal. Check your other phones, they may have more used memory shown.
Bought Moto G5 Plus - Review post 3 days of hardcore usage:
- Perfect 5.2 inches for such a good variant phone. It easily fits in your pockets like other phones. 2 SIM slots + SD Memory Card provided. Ideal for dual SIM card users unlike other phones which has 1 SIM card slot used by SD Card
- IPS display with LCD touchscreen. if kept on vibrant mode, it looks better. Corning Gorilla Glass gives an enhanced support. No need of tempered glass here
- Comes with Android 7 (Nougat), Snapdragon 625 for better performance. Octa-core with 2GHz (enough for multi-tasking)
- 12MP front camera with f1.7 gives better picture quality (lesser the focal length, better the clarity). 5MP back is not bad as well
- 3000 maH battery serves throughout the day with a hard usage of games & 4G/LTE network. NFC/Radio/GPS all works fine without any issues. Compatible with Indian network with enhanced technology (GSM/CDMA/LTE/EVDO)
- 4GB RAM is well enough for all your activities. 3GB also serves better RAM in other models
- Touchscreen works quite well within fraction of seconds without any errors
AnonD-648586, 20 Mar 2017Piggycomz Tempered Glass Guard for Motorola Moto G5 Plus Currently unavailable !!! :( But so... moreI think you can't really compare the quality of tempered glasses, I buy a different one every time, and they seem same. They all break when you drop your phone in some particular ways (not always). Luckily I manage to use them for a long period of time, by taking good care of my phone. :)
AnonD-645398, 20 Mar 2017Format ur sdcard and check the available memory. If its a 2gb model, u will get 1.8gb free, 14... moreThanks, got it, I thought this happened with only ROM. I ran cpu-z on other phones and got things cleared. :)
Redmi phones show full 3GB ram in the recent apps tray, that confused me but now I understand, it's on paper. I read that some part of the ram is used by GPU, that is why for users it is little less.
AnonD-593883, 20 Mar 2017Hmmm thanks. Not the first im hearing that the cam quality is not as good as expected...It's mainly good but if you're into pixel peeping then it's sure to disappointment. Most people don't take a picture just to zoom in it so it won't be an issue. I can see the camera fails to capture decent amount of details and some sharpening effects (post processing) which gives a smoother tone. Hoping a software update would fix the camera.
0mandeep7, 20 Mar 2017I got my moto g5 plus 4GB+32GB yesterday, all is good but I have 1 query.
It is showing 3.6GB... moreFormat ur sdcard and check the available memory. If its a 2gb model, u will get 1.8gb free, 14.5 gb if its 16gb...
Memory units are like that.
No matter it is ram or rom.
Have a look at 1gb ram phone. Actually its 900 mb.
Only some brands shows like that.
Anonymous, 20 Mar 2017I've heard that chevron and MTT brand have got great tempered glass...!!!I don't know. I ordered it blindly. :)
0mandeep7, 20 Mar 2017haha, I think you misunderstood me, 3.6 Gb is not the free ram that it's showing, it is the to... moreok then soon u have to go for the replacement for that...y to compromise for that if its ua hard earned money
Anonymous, 20 Mar 2017Chuck it bro :) may be ua system took only 400mb btw many ppl don't even get that much some on... morehaha, I think you misunderstood me, 3.6 Gb is not the free ram that it's showing, it is the total ram.
Cpu-z app is also 3.6GB
0mandeep7, 20 Mar 2017I got my moto g5 plus 4GB+32GB yesterday, all is good but I have 1 query. It is showing 3.6GB... moreChuck it bro :) may be ua system took only 400mb btw many ppl don't even get that much some only get 2.6gb....may be ua the luckiest of all...!!!
AnonD-648586, 20 Mar 2017Leave it yaaar. 400 MB is not a big deal now a days. You have more than 3 GB available. Use it. :DThat's not a problem but I wanna know if every unit has this issue or is it just mine?, If it's just mine then i'll get it replaced while I still can.