arun5959, 24 Mar 2017Camera is worst than Honor 6x.Not really. It is only better than g5 in terms of macro shots. It gets better bokeh effect. Overall, g5 plus is best. 4k is also a thing.
venkatmvkr, 24 Mar 2017Camera is very artificial and its taking 2hrs 10 mins to charge fully .anyone have same issues?My unit gets fully charged in 95 mins
I-Tech, 24 Mar 2017Better not to use the phone while charging.haa haaa that is your Charger problem.
change charger to fix that problem easily
Camera is very artificial and its taking 2hrs 10 mins to charge fully .anyone have same issues?
AmeenMalappuram, 24 Mar 2017Hi friends, I noticed one problem today. While charging, the screen is getting crazy. We are t... moreMay be ua charging it in a suffocated place...charge ua phone in a ventilated room...if u do charge it in suffocated room then ua charging speed goes done...
holypoop, 24 Mar 2017It climbed 46% in 20 mins for me. Use a 220V output not 110How do i check that...i jst plug it in my electrical wall outlet , i am in india i dnt know if we have 110v here or 220 supply
ram, 24 Mar 2017hi, please let me know about voice quality. my usage is mostly calls. i heard speaker is pathe... more😂😂.. you heard pathetic speaker? What a pathetic opinion, you only based on hearsay..much better you buy a speaker instead of phone..
Garry22, 24 Mar 2017US has got cheaper than India...4gb ram n 32gb rom cost only 229$buckswith compass also
mark, 24 Mar 2017till yet no good screen guard is available I have ordered a screen guard...let see how it is???
I got the phone 7 days back and this are my feedback:
* Lot of gesture control (flip twice for camera, etc)
* Good camera (good low light photo)
* supports a separate slot on the back side of SIM slots for memory card
* 4GB RAM
* Google assistant
* A better UI than G4 plus (pull up for all the apps)
* Fast charging (1.5 hrs for full charge)
* 4G Airtel connection is good. This phone seems to support CA which i will test once i am in Mumbai where Airtel has launched it.
* More band support than Redmi Note 4. (Note 4 supports only Jio bands)
* Support 1 SIM in 4G and another in 3G (BSNL) at least (Honor 6x has only one slot 4G and another in 2G)
* Only 32GB inbuilt ROM unlike in US
* No compass
why the phone made for usa have 2160p@30fps (USA)/ and only 1080p@30fps (EMEA) in europe.
Hi friends, I noticed one problem today. While charging, the screen is getting crazy. We are touching Dialer, opens camera. We are touching contacts, it is opening something else. No problem after disconnecting the charger. Did any one feel this?