Anonymous, 20 Mar 2017which is better moto G5 plus or redmi note 4?What is ua priority???
Anonymous, 20 Mar 2017Which ram is used moto g5 plus DDR 3 or DDR 4DDR3
Can anyone tell what difference does the vibrant mode brings to display of moto g 5 plus? Does it bring any significant change? ???
fahmynur, 20 Mar 2017If you have to choose between Moto G5+ and Lenovo P2, which one will be your choice ?Moto g5+ anyday...:)
Here is what I found after just some casual observations: The Moto G5 Plus clicks awful photos in extreme low light because its auto mode apparently loves ISO and is probably too generous with the shutter speed. The results needless to say are terrible. But the same phone clicks aesthetically better photos if you go into the manual mode and dial down ISO to 200 or 400.
Meaning, the camera is good but in some point like in very deep low light, the manual mode will be recommended. Many reviews have commented but not all of the find out that the manual mode will bring some better details to bring the hits the Lenovo promoted the moto G5Plus camera.
Good product and now going out of stock for 50 units sold per minutes in India. It is the better budget phone so far for me.
SuvhamN8, 20 Mar 2017It's mainly good but if you're into pixel peeping then it's sure to disappointment. Most peopl... moreNo mistakes the Moto G5 Plus camera's is the best compared to the same phones with that range price. In fact the camera on paper is very close to the GS7 but the quality of the pictures want be the was of course the other opponents of the phone like the CPU and the glass used can bring better quality for the high end phone like the GS7. But the Moto G5 Plus still provide very good image even in low light.
fahmynur, 20 Mar 2017If you have to choose between Moto G5+ and Lenovo P2, which one will be your choice ?Moto g5 plus, my choice:p
fahmynur, 20 Mar 2017If you have to choose between Moto G5+ and Lenovo P2, which one will be your choice ?p2
bcus displya super amoled
sushi2402, 20 Mar 2017Bought Moto G5 Plus - Review post 3 days of hardcore usage: - Perfect 5.2 inches for such a... moreHow the vibrant mode brings change to moto g 5 plus display? Is it noticeable or not? Does it make moto g 5plus display on par with other 1080p IPS LCD display like redmi Note 4?
Guru, 20 Mar 2017Dude the camera on Moto G5 Plus is good (average), nothing extraordinary. I agree with the rev... moreIf you have to choose between Moto G5+ and Lenovo P2, which one will be your choice ?
SuvhamN8, 19 Mar 2017I got my Moto G5 Plus yesterday from Flipkart. It is 4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM (Lunar Grey) Varia... morePlz can you tell me does the vibrant mode on color tone increase display quality or not? ? I mean does this vibrant mode make g 5plus display on par with other 1080p IPS LCD display? ? it will be very helpful if you answer. Thanks
0mandeep7, 20 Mar 2017I got my moto g5 plus 4GB+32GB yesterday, all is good but I have 1 query. It is showing 3.6GB... moreMy Moto X Play shows 1.9gb out of 2.0gb. It's normal. Check your other phones, they may have more used memory shown.
Bought Moto G5 Plus - Review post 3 days of hardcore usage:
- Perfect 5.2 inches for such a good variant phone. It easily fits in your pockets like other phones. 2 SIM slots + SD Memory Card provided. Ideal for dual SIM card users unlike other phones which has 1 SIM card slot used by SD Card
- IPS display with LCD touchscreen. if kept on vibrant mode, it looks better. Corning Gorilla Glass gives an enhanced support. No need of tempered glass here
- Comes with Android 7 (Nougat), Snapdragon 625 for better performance. Octa-core with 2GHz (enough for multi-tasking)
- 12MP front camera with f1.7 gives better picture quality (lesser the focal length, better the clarity). 5MP back is not bad as well
- 3000 maH battery serves throughout the day with a hard usage of games & 4G/LTE network. NFC/Radio/GPS all works fine without any issues. Compatible with Indian network with enhanced technology (GSM/CDMA/LTE/EVDO)
- 4GB RAM is well enough for all your activities. 3GB also serves better RAM in other models
- Touchscreen works quite well within fraction of seconds without any errors
AmeenMalappuram, 20 Mar 2017Piggycomz Tempered Glass Guard for Motorola Moto G5 Plus Currently unavailable !!! :( But so... moreI think you can't really compare the quality of tempered glasses, I buy a different one every time, and they seem same. They all break when you drop your phone in some particular ways (not always). Luckily I manage to use them for a long period of time, by taking good care of my phone. :)
GeorgeVox, 20 Mar 2017Format ur sdcard and check the available memory. If its a 2gb model, u will get 1.8gb free, 14... moreThanks, got it, I thought this happened with only ROM. I ran cpu-z on other phones and got things cleared. :)
Redmi phones show full 3GB ram in the recent apps tray, that confused me but now I understand, it's on paper. I read that some part of the ram is used by GPU, that is why for users it is little less.