I got the phone 7 days back and this are my feedback:
* Lot of gesture control (flip twice for camera, etc)
* Good camera (good low light photo)
* supports a separate slot on the back side of SIM slots for memory card
* 4GB RAM
* Google assistant
* A better UI than G4 plus (pull up for all the apps)
* Fast charging (1.5 hrs for full charge)
* 4G Airtel connection is good. This phone seems to support CA which i will test once i am in Mumbai where Airtel has launched it.
* More band support than Redmi Note 4. (Note 4 supports only Jio bands)
* Support 1 SIM in 4G and another in 3G (BSNL) at least (Honor 6x has only one slot 4G and another in 2G)
* Only 32GB inbuilt ROM unlike in US
* No compass
why the phone made for usa have 2160p@30fps (USA)/ and only 1080p@30fps (EMEA) in europe.
Hi friends, I noticed one problem today. While charging, the screen is getting crazy. We are touching Dialer, opens camera. We are touching contacts, it is opening something else. No problem after disconnecting the charger. Did any one feel this?
AnonD-569433, 24 Mar 2017How is the quality of tempered glass that u brought????A big waste !!!
I ordered it blindly and lost my money. Our screen is 5.2 inches and this glass is only 5 inches. No option to return :(
I am not able to download apps with mobile data only on wifi it works please help
hi, please let me know about voice quality. my usage is mostly calls. i heard speaker is pathetic in this model.
AnonD-648586, 24 Mar 2017Never ever. From 0 to 45, it is taking only 18 or 20 minutes.How is the quality of tempered glass that u brought????
when i open vc browser and open google then i trying something but no type its very late for typing .what is the problemb ?????????
bought and moto g5 plus from flipkart (exclusive seller in india ) phone has started to show some kind of screen complaints as in i see some movements in the screen for example the words while open with google chrome will start to move like a halo effect .
AnonD-648586, 24 Mar 2017Never ever. From 0 to 45, it is taking only 18 or 20 minutes.how long it will take to charge remaining 55%
with the supplied charger the charging takes too long
hope moto fixes this issue soon
Anonymous, 24 Mar 2017turbo charge and S7 like camera is all marketing gimmicksNever ever. From 0 to 45, it is taking only 18 or 20 minutes.
It features VoLTE? Does it have video call option in the dialpad itself as the call type? (I am not talking about the third party apps that offer Video calling)
Plz tell guys :)
Anonymous, 24 Mar 2017turbo charge and S7 like camera is all marketing gimmicksNo. Turbo charging really works well for me. Yes, it has same sensor as s7, but it doesn't mean tat they used the same lens for it.
Can anyone tell about the loudness of speaker of moto g5 plus.is it average or very poor.