Can anyone tell me that which should i buy like moto x or moto g2???
Subs, 28 Mar 2015Fantastic handset, 8mp camera, f-front camera, big screen, strong, tough durable handset. why ... moreHi frnd moto g 2 nd generation phone using good or bad I am will be buy 2 phone ur opinion pls share me.......
vish, 30 Mar 2015moto g (2nd gen) or xiaomi red note 4g which is better ???????Moto g2 is Better, it is very stylish and build quality is very good but pl wait for flipkart offer then to be purchased like what what they have offered from 23 to 25 march.
AnonD-303875, 29 Mar 2015Plz don't talk rubbish give me the problem about this phone I'll give u the solution..Front cam pictures are shaky.. Dats d problem
Rocky , 30 Mar 2015Hi.. I received the mob 3 days back... The upper half of my phone gets heated enough that I fe... moreHi I bought this phone a week ago, you are right, the upper half of the phone gets heated so much that one can easily touch n feel the difference. Another issue I see is that even though the speaker volume is too low, but caller sound is audible for others sitting next to me. it's too loud. I've complained about this and they are going to replace my handset, but i doubt if it's same model then it's gonna be same issue again.
Download Es file explorer from apps And now you can able to customize your ring tone
i m using moto g2 for last 2 mnth..bt resently update with 5.0.2.. its nice..all r running smooth . bt i found a problem/bug. motorola must resolve it. . in normal day light cam is ok... its a rear 8mp camara FLASH bug.. camara Shutter TIMING and flash TIMING Bug.. EXAMPLE--->. just switch off all lights of ur room.. make it full dark room..then capture a image of a normal wall....or same colour plane surface... distance 3/4 ft... then u will found that four side (every corner ) of pic r dark..its due to round camara flash shadow. .. i think the camara shutter timing and flash time r little bit bug here.. so 5.0.2.. hava a bug.. motorola plz resolve it.... i tested it on 3 different moto G2 (2014). . .all r same issue in 5.0.2 update. if anybody have any time of ques..information or suggestation then plz plz reply me ..help me. my email id--> email@example.com.
AnonD-303875, 29 Mar 2015Plz don't talk rubbish give me the problem about this phone I'll give u the solution..Seems you have quite knowledge, just want to know - I think there's some network issue in the phone, sometimes no network on 1 sim or sometimes on both? if I disable sim it works.....
Any solution to it mate?
ashley, 29 Mar 2015Moto g 2nd gen was so amazing if u are facing battery problem . use the battery saver mode on ... more hi my swt frnds....I am buy new phone will be 2days moto g 2 nd or other phone ur opinion share me pls pls.........
I Have been using this device from past 2 months.
I'm pretty much satisfied with the performance.
Let me put my experience with this device in a simple way...
1. Superb build quality considering the price,
2. Stock android experience,
3. Lollipop update,
4. Sound quality,
5. Moto Assist, Alert and Migrate,
6. Call quality,
7. Rear camera considering the price,
8. Video clarity and Picture clarity,
9. Touch reponse and the smoothness of the UI,
10. Internal memory and
11. One hand operation is so easy.
1. Though it is capable of running some relatively bugger games like Asphalt and Temple run smoothly, it heats up quite quickly.
2. Battery drains super quickly if used heavily. Even if it is in idle mode (during sleep), it takes almost 8% of the battery.
If you play Asphalt even for 20mins, it'll suck your battery by 25-30%.
3. Front camera... Poor performance in low light.
I would recommend this device if you're a moderate user. You'll definitely have a great time... It's a superb device and Lollipop makes it amazing.
If you're looking for an alternate device, then go for Lenovo A6000.
Below 10k ---> Lenovo A6000.
Below 15k ---> Moto G2 and Lenovo A7000 (5.5" screen of A7000 makes it difficult to operate with one hand).
Should I buy this phone or wait for a bit for a new and better phone in the same price range to come out? Please help, urgent!!
Hello..Its been a month I am using Moto G2. I am facing few issues like..
1. 2nd Network disappears every now and then even though network of both the sims is same.
2. Even though full network appears, people are unable to call me-says not reachable.
3. Internet works only in sim slot 1
4.Music Player stops in between all of sudden.
5. Couldn't keep any customized ringtones. I have downloaded music app apart from default app and set the ringtone. Eventhough it appears as set, but I am not getting customized set ringtone once I get a call.
Someone..Please help me out, if you have any idea.