Msn, 17 Jan 2015Guys,I am planning to buy Moto G or Moto G2nd Generation.Which is better and which is having m... moreThe original moto g is OK.. But not as worth it as moto g 2014.. It's the best phone u can buy below 15k.. No doubt..
1. The Screen is larger
2. Both the Cameras are a big improvement..
3. You can extend your memory via micro SD
4. Dual Speakers are better as they provide Stereo sound..
Rest everything is the same.. But G2 is better.. As it's the best in it's price range..
Msn, 17 Jan 2015Guys,I am planning to buy Moto G or Moto G2nd Generation.Which is better and which is having m... morehonestly speaking moto g first gen has better battery it is 20% more than the sec gen but moto g sec has better cam and with SD card support I want you to go with the sec gen
hi guys any advice to improve battery and any tip to change background color of calculator thanks for any help you can share
Guys,I am planning to buy Moto G or Moto G2nd Generation.Which is better and which is having more battery backup
tropa, 16 Jan 2015Just updated our dual sim moto g2 xt1068 to 5.0.2 lollipop and its smoother than ever. Its an ... morei have still not recieve the update 5.0....i dont when it will happen..resident of mumbai
Bro don't worry
1. I think there is no direct 3g video call, so use Skype app to make 3g video call
2. Don't use other music players, use Google play music, Its good. Other apps have bugs. You can try Poweramp music player. But you have to buy that.
3. Enable autosync, or you have to synch manually the Facebook.
I hope it may help you
i have imei starting from 3533 and its working perfect from first day (september)
Anjali Sharma, 10 Jan 2015Hi friends,
I am a MOTO G 2 user,
I am having a big problem in my handset that whenever ther... moreNever worry. I think this will be helpful for u Please neglect if the problem is solved.
1. Go to the phone application from menu.
2. You will find a box followed by line 'show notification'. It is just bellow the box force stop.
3. Mark the box.
4. Then u will get an option during an incoming call to sweep to the right side belonging green signal to receive a call. To reject, sweep to the left.
Wish u best of luck.
Just updated our dual sim moto g2 xt1068 to 5.0.2 lollipop and its smoother than ever. Its an official OTA captured by dev from xda. Even got 5.0.2 earlier than my nexus 4.
I've posted it earlier but got no solution. please help me.
I m from Bangladesh. recently I've owned this
awesome phone. I 've used Samsung galaxy grand neo
previously. I'm afraid that I'm facing some problems with
moto g 2nd gen:
1. No 3g video call support.
2. mp3 audio pauses after a while when it is auto-locked in
different players. music starts immediately after pressing
3. I couldn't sync with Facebook although have tried many
if any of u can suggest me about these probs, I'll be thank
full to him. I am begging for that bro.
n.b. for all it's a nice phone to have.
I ve problem running google chrome it suddenly says unfortunately google stopped working and the google search page gets numb and scrolling too like it completely gets hang
Amit Mondal., 16 Jan 2015When come lolipopupdate file for manual updating is av liable at XDA forums. please check the link in the previous post. Just download the zip file in your pc and paste into your phone memory and check for updates in 'system update'/ the file will be automatically detected by phone and installed. My Moto G is now running 5.0.2
Sagar, 16 Jan 2015That's if you don't know how use the phone.. If u want the phone 2 function like a awesome pho... morethis is a fake wrost ph. there is no gorilla glass. back camera is like 2mp. poor battery. heats up like fire. dont buy
Be calm. Still they are trying to give lollipop through OTA. SO DO not download any Lollipop software from any web sites. It may harm and cause prob to your phone. Me too waiting to taste the lollipop. But still I saw in mobile "Your device software is up to date"