battery backup is worst. dont know why it comes to below 20% though we charge completely without using net. downloading is also very slow. much disappointed with motog 2nd gen.
shadab, 22 Oct 2014M using motog2,m tottaly uspet with this phone.battery backup is poor.camera quality not up to... morePosting rules: English only.
Many, many of the words you wrote in your comment couldn't possibly be considered English.
Exactly what was it that you were trying to say?
So want this upgrade But Motorola is Thick, they have only released the ultra low 8gb in the UK, so no way to get the 16gb version.
Its not an upgrade if you released 8gb & 16gb in 2013 but only 8gb in 2014.
Stupid Motorola, once again showing they dont care about anyone accept america.
swathi, 23 Oct 2014Which phone is better in all aspects?? Moto G 2 Lenovo S850.. plz suggestMoto g 2nd gen is better.. go to buy it..
Which phone is better in all aspects??
Moto G 2
Lenovo S850.. plz suggest
Front camera option is not display in camera yet front camera not opening .what to do? I'm not happy from moto g 2 nd .give me any solution
I creat the group to send SMS. How to select group while sending messages.??
I created group to send group SMS.
But how to select group while making SMS..???
I just received my Moto G 2014 phone today and the front camera is slow :( is anyone having the same issue?
This is the worst phone I have ever used. And this will be my last ever android phone.
1. It looks cheap.
2. Battery life is garbage. Does not last even for half a day.
3. Bad display with bad viewing angles.
4. It lags just like any other android phones. Even the high end android phones lags.
5.Dual stereo speaker is only for decoration, volume output is too low even at full volume.
6. No guaranteed update after lollipop. Just like any android phones.
7. Camera is garbage. Even nokia's 2mp cam have better quality than moto g camera.
8. No removable battery. Once the battery is dead, you have to throw this phone as it cannot be removed.
I am going to switch to lumia 730.
1. It looks classy. Nokia is always world famous for best build quality.
2. Has the best camera.
3. Windows phone is silky smooth even with 512mb ram.
4. Nokia has the best loudspeaker.
5. Have removable battery.
6. It has Amoled screen which is the best.
7. It has the great battery life as wp is not power hungry.
8. No need to worry about future updates. All the phones even the low end like lumia 520 gets latest updates.
8.Windows phone is mature OS for grown up people. Android is for kids who wants lollipop, dairy milk etc
Please reply if you know about it ..
Is digital TV Require Internet Connection or it is inbuilt & can play without internet connection.
Thanks in advance
Does Moto g 2nd Gen supports 64gb class 10 memory card?
Update : If answer is no then what will happens if i use that 64gb class 10 memory card in my moto g 2nd gen
Moto G it is, there are quite few advantages owning this phone. It has a stock Android OS sponsored by google so any SW updates or OS updates, you are the first to get it. No unnecessary application on the stock phone and better service is available. Good brand to have compared to other two phone you mentioned. Best of luck on the purchase which ever you make.
go for NOKIA L730 if:
1. you want a better cam performance (specially in low light)
2. better battery life
3. Better front cam
4. better looks (subjective)
Go for Moto G 2014 if:
1. if you like android and cant live without it.
2. if you have the time to fiddle with lots of apps and actually download lots of them.
3. if you are waiting for android L.
4. if you want lots of customization features.
5. If you are ok with a not so great cam in low light.