This is the worst phone I have ever used. And this will be my last ever android phone.
1. It looks cheap.
2. Battery life is garbage. Does not last even for half a day.
3. Bad display with bad viewing angles.
4. It lags just like any other android phones. Even the high end android phones lags.
5.Dual stereo speaker is only for decoration, volume output is too low even at full volume.
6. No guaranteed update after lollipop. Just like any android phones.
7. Camera is garbage. Even nokia's 2mp cam have better quality than moto g camera.
8. No removable battery. Once the battery is dead, you have to throw this phone as it cannot be removed.
I am going to switch to lumia 730.
1. It looks classy. Nokia is always world famous for best build quality.
2. Has the best camera.
3. Windows phone is silky smooth even with 512mb ram.
4. Nokia has the best loudspeaker.
5. Have removable battery.
6. It has Amoled screen which is the best.
7. It has the great battery life as wp is not power hungry.
8. No need to worry about future updates. All the phones even the low end like lumia 520 gets latest updates.
8.Windows phone is mature OS for grown up people. Android is for kids who wants lollipop, dairy milk etc
Please reply if you know about it ..
Is digital TV Require Internet Connection or it is inbuilt & can play without internet connection.
Thanks in advance
Does Moto g 2nd Gen supports 64gb class 10 memory card?
Update : If answer is no then what will happens if i use that 64gb class 10 memory card in my moto g 2nd gen
Moto G it is, there are quite few advantages owning this phone. It has a stock Android OS sponsored by google so any SW updates or OS updates, you are the first to get it. No unnecessary application on the stock phone and better service is available. Good brand to have compared to other two phone you mentioned. Best of luck on the purchase which ever you make.
go for NOKIA L730 if:
1. you want a better cam performance (specially in low light)
2. better battery life
3. Better front cam
4. better looks (subjective)
Go for Moto G 2014 if:
1. if you like android and cant live without it.
2. if you have the time to fiddle with lots of apps and actually download lots of them.
3. if you are waiting for android L.
4. if you want lots of customization features.
5. If you are ok with a not so great cam in low light.
M using motog2,m tottaly uspet with this phone.battery backup is poor.camera quality not up to the mark.there is no option for user profile. Long way to on or off any app.plz think once again who gng to buy this phone
I am using this phone for the past 6 days and this is an awesome phone no hang issues buttery smooth UI with moderate usage this phone lasts me whole day with casual gaming like clash of clans, if u watch video continiously or play games this phone will last about 5-6 hours wich is decent till now i havent faced warming issues while charging over all a good phone to buy ..... and will get updates faster....nw waiting for android L....
kj, 21 Oct 2014Which phone is best
Huwai honar 6Good phone and better than nitro
Nil, 20 Oct 2014Hi guys,I got my g2 2 days before it works fine, no heating problems or no crash, but I only ... moreI am also facing the problem that camera goes slow when we taking more images, quality wise it is best. And phone goes over heating if we use flash light also.
kj, 21 Oct 2014Which phone is best Moto g2 Mmx nitro Huwai honar 6Go For Moto G2 , it is awesomeee . . I have using G 2 for 1 month , i'm pretty happy with my Moto G2 .! If u don't like vanilla android then Go For Asus Zenfone 5 it s also a nice choice , and it s more powerful than Moto G , Zenfone5 now available at flipkart (new stock arrived , order soon as possible) at Just for 9990 rs/- .
NARESHWAR, 22 Oct 2014Very good phone. good battery backup. No much heating issues... :)yes yes... good phone.
Gorky Durairaj, 07 Oct 2014I got moto G 2nd Gen 4 weeks before.Touch is not working for me.I was not able to attend the p... moreI too facing the same issue. Unable to unlock screen and also unable to attend calls. Just the phone rings and cannot attend the call as nothing shows up on screen. Worked with customer care for one hour and thought I fixed the issue. But it started showing the same issue next day onwards. Pathetic because I just bought it 2 weeks ago.