MOTO G2 is super back panel also super with stylish black lather couthing.but disappointing options are display lighting ppi and battery period.i suggest go for MOTO G first gen for better display lighting....i will give 8 points out of 10.
battery backup is very very low. motorola company should do something otherwise a wonderfull masterpiece will not purchase by anyone. please moto do something or relaese update so that battery issue can be solved.
why motorola company put low mah power battery in 5"device. it is the only and major negative point of moto g second generation.
this mobile is useleess without good battery backuo
I am using Moto G-2 Gen, but there seems to be serious problem with the camera. Every time you open the camera it will ask to restart the phone meaning thereby that you will loose the moment. overall not happy with the phone and battery back up is also not great.
First of all : I am reviewing a replacement device and Flipkart did a good job on delivering both.
1. 5" Screen offers a great viewing experience, colors are bright and brightness is very good.
2. The dual front speakers are not very loud but get's the job done very well.
3. Micro SD is a nice add on atleast in the Indian market.
4. The latest and the greatest android, also the promise to get the fastest update.
5. Price : A thousand buck less than its predecessor , Motorola nailed it.
6. Availability : Unlike some of the other affordable offerings Motorola has been great in availability. A device is great when you can actually buy it.
7. Build Quality is in similar lines with the previous generation, which by every means is great.
1. WIFI Issues : The fact that wifi is latest here, is great but there is a catch. It happens it does not support some access points/router authentication types which generally other devices does. This was why I replaced it in the first place. But in the replacement device the problems were same, then I did some digging, the fact it is 802.11 b/g/n/ac compatible but the authentication type it is compatible is very limited, i.e. WEP(bit encryption m not sure), WPA/WPA2 (this worked for me). and 802.1X Radius. That's it. If your router has some other it will not detect it even.
2. Size : This may not be a problem for some but yes this thing has grown up huge since its predecessor.
3. Battery : 2070 mah used to power 4.5, same is used to power 5.0 , the math is simple here, with not a good outcome.
4. Buttons : This time buttons have a soft touch feel to it. I am not sure about how it feels but the response of the click is certainly not tactile as it had previously.
Overall, Cons other than wifi issues should not have been here considering what we get and what we pay.
Recommended : 8/10
heating problem why you guys so worry. no worries yarr. I do face so many heating problem from my samsung s2, my xperia SP, my bold 9700 even my nexus5 and latest my bbQ5. what you can do is switch off your 3G connectivity into 2G mode, after that clear your running app by holding down the button next to home button, then restart your phone. within one minute it can become as cool as room temperature.
hey guys moto g2 google play store, apps ,game ,and video music open and download fast in 2g network???? because my place is no available 3g or wifi network covrege area.plz help me guys anyone use this phone plz reply me.
Lai, 13 Sep 2014Hai friend, I m using moto g 2nd generation. All the flaws moto g had has been removed. Dual f... moreHiiii Lai
please tell me about battery back up
& display clarity
thanks in advance
Maaya, 12 Sep 2014 Hi....friends please tell me about battery backup.... ThanksSuper. Just like moto g.
samar, 12 Sep 2014good or not bad please tell about mobiles moto g 2 genI m uing the phone so far no problem. All the flaws moto g has has been removed. Enjoy it.
rocky, 12 Sep 2014I am very much confused which mobile to purchase..please suggest me..moto g2 is good or bad?No confusion friend. Buy it. All the flaws moto g had has been removed. Dual front speaker is the most amazing thing. You will know when you watch video.
rohit, 12 Sep 2014I got the phone on WED, the call is getting disconnected frequently. Kindly suggest somebody.Replace it before 1month of purchase.
rohit, 12 Sep 2014I got the phone on WED, the call is getting disconnected frequently. Kindly suggest somebody.reset factory
AnonD-304245, 12 Sep 2014yes correct, but free ram memory is oly 315mb is it enough?Use clean master. In case of moto g ram has latest technology of clearing ram space their by the speed will be more even with less available space. If doubt compare 2gb ram note to with this. This one leads. Compare 2gb ram nexus 5 with this. Both are equal speed.