my brother has moto g nd it is so fast as compare to other costly mobile phones. moto g is the big baap of mobiles in comparison with other mobiles in market at this price tag. go for it.
ARGHYA, 06 Sep 2014I'm asking those users who've already previous version of moto g -
1. I just want to know , ... moreARGHYA
1.Moto G and Moto G (gen 2) only avail in Filpkat. No other dealer for it.
2.Flipkart service is best. The product will be delivered with in 4 days. I got other products in 3 days.
I'm asking those users who've already previous version of moto g -
1. I just want to know , moto g ( previous version ) , was only available through flipkart in india or any mobile retail shop also ??
2. flipkart service regarding this set - in terms of physical status of the phone , and service quality ( average shipment time ) - how was your previous exp. regarding flipkark service quality ?
just go for MOTO G (2nd Gen) 13k...
lowest price than MOTO G first launch (14k)...
Just order mine ....
Inbuilt stereo speakers
5.0 inches HD Display
upgradable to Android L
Primary Camera 8 MP
Secondary Camera 2 MP
Battery is 2070 mAh, but can manage the Battery performance by disable the unwanted inbuilt apps.
My suggestion..blindly go for Moto G (2nd Gen) the standard product with high Quality.
pixel should be more though it is 5'' screen even moto g has more then this 326ppi.
They gave the people what they wanted. So many people hated the original Moto G's camera and big phones seem to be the latest trend right now. Do you really think the average user looks up the specs of a phone? No.
Anonymous, 05 Sep 2014What is meant by DS DTV? listed in the features section. Dual Sim, with Digital TV.
As per specifications moto g is good phone to buy.
PPI also good normal eye not identify difference more than 250PPI SO its good and expandable memory is good its come on flipkart Rs.12999/- good value for money as reputed company. I think we not compere this phone with local phone and Asus.
front speaker is very good.
JO, 05 Sep 20145" is not a gud size for mobile.... :-(
The best is 4.7"
It will be close to 4.7
keys will take some screen
What is 'USB host' mentioned in specifications..? Pls clarify..
Not sure about you guys, but I placed the order for Moto G2 about 50 mins ago - 6 Sep 12:00 AM on Flipkart in India and eagerly waiting for my MOTO.
With Love from India
A great phone launched in an affordable price...
u can't expect a 5" inch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
and water resistant coating. if we compare this segment phone by Samsung it will be cost around 20k+ and still no hanging guarantee...
just booked it and eagerly waiting for its arrival .. :)
I have used the Moto G in the past and I loved it. The only gripe I had with the phone was smaller screen and sub-par camera. I am happy to know that these things have been updated. Also the price is lesser than the original Moto G (13000 INR). I have just ordered one from Flipkart and hoping to get it on Monday. Seems like a good buy.
everybody...... just look at the price... it's 13k..
equal price as the MOTO g(ist gen)...
be happy it's an upgrade to camera,OS,screen size for no extra money than the MOTO g(ist gen)..
the worst thing is that MOTO G(1st gen) is no more on flipkart... it's gone.. so someone who liked the previous MOTO G can't buy it.
1. I think screen pixels dont matter after certain PPI. Infact, more the PPI, more smaller/thinner will the fonts look. Also, it takes more processing power to render those many pixels and it ends up being highly questionable on such small mobile displays.
I think its a smart move to add screen estate in lieu of a few PPI's.
2. The display should have been OLED, though I think IPS screen is good as well. Just that OLED's have a PUNCH in colors...
3. Card Slot is another great move. Though I doubt regular users will need the bump beyond 16 GB, its certainly a great +1 and takes off the tension of filling up the phone and checking for memory now and then, knowing that you can very well expand it.
4. Please comment on the 8 MP quality. GSM arena review awaited!
5. I am sure that 1 GB RAM is something which might not be liked by all. Need to see if the optimized Andoid version can keep the memory utilization in check. Unfortunately, Moto cannot control how other developers will write their apps (will they make their apps leak proof in terms of memory), so they could have very well added at least 512 MB more.
7. Smart move by Moto to have an LTE version of G as well.
Finally, its priced right. I am sure this triumphs all other aspects. The G is priced to hasten a tentative purchase decision to definitive. The assurance of a quality conscious company may tilt the tables in favor of Moto when G competes with its low cost rivals.