Asit jain , 23 Nov 2015no call recording ,, don't record incoming call// third class Boldbeast call recorder is working well in g2
I would recommend that you steer away from this phone. Mine locks up frequently, operates very slowly, and is generally an inferior product. I'm not impressed at all. I'll probably have to purchase yet another phone. This time, I'll buy something other than a Motorola product.
it is not even an year that I bought this handset and the performance is very poor. it gets hung very often and at times hear a beep sound from the device.
I don't recommend this to anyone ):
I m using this phone from last 6 mothn this is the worst phn I evr had .there are many issue like phone heat up while charging ,work slow and I also face touch issue ,I suggest don't waste ur money in this phn
I purchased this Moto G2 recently while using this phone it got struck number of times and irritated me and I fed up this mobile. I think because of RAM is 1GB only.Before purchase plz think once about speed of the processor and RAM capacity also.
Finally u can find more other company phones for same cost.
Pareedhussain, 14 Nov 2015Do a factory reset after this it will ask for language then select English.I am also use moto g 2 from last 16 month but I didn't found any issue even its lollipop update . super phone boss I like it so much
guys if you are gamming lover believe me this is awesome phone.it can run almost every high end game smoothly.
This is the worst phone. Idiot stupid battery. I m so fed up this phone. I given 13000 and used only 12months. Ashame of you moto. I don't have much words to abuse to this phone
Jacky, 07 Dec 2015Any idea when will Android Marshmallow come to Moto G2 in india?December last week
If you really care about quality then don't go for this, its a budget phone so don't expect much from this.
Hi guys it is good smart phone and good camera and latest android and good touch sensitive and super speakers and good battery backup it was nice mobile phone in Motrola g3 is waste good mobile
hii... i have bought my phone few months ago n now its showing many problems in receiving calls, charging the phone etc...worst phone i ever had..
I have been a fan of this phone since I bought it. In fact, I'm writing this review from this phone. Believe me, its possibly the best phone in its price range although add a few bucks more and you'll get moto G3, a better and worth the extra money. But I liked G2 more in terms of its body design.
1. The RAM isn't a worry as it runs stock android (which is so much better than custom UIs, also you can use nova launcher to customize it greatly).
2. I've never had issues with multitasking with 5-7 apps so processor is good.
3. The display is well, clear similar to that of an iPhone. Don't let the 294 PPI decieve you, its so vivid and crispy.
4. The rear camera is a beauty with slow motion capturing ability(download google camera app to maximize its potential and explore new features like pics with depth). The front camera is well, a bit disappointing, so if you're a selfie freak, you'll be disappointed.
5. The phone is great to hold in hand but slips sometimes so a firm grip while using it is necessary.
Hope this helps. :)
HAAD, 02 Dec 2015It is the best smartphone I ever had!!!! I've been using it for almost a year. The only probl... moreerm sorry but the operating system is mainly stock and the only main things that have changed is assist and another crapware app