This should not be a problem. If you have not, please contact your local Motorola Customer Care team for help (find contact info at motorola.com), or visit forums.motorola.com. The battery should get you through the day with normal use.
plz go for any other mobile... its look is good but battery back up worst.. battery dies with in few hours of full charge... and gets heated very soon...
Today im here to tell some facts about the Motorola moto g (2nd gen) phone.
Well under the price 13k it has excellent features rather than any smart phone.. Hardware is genuine than any other smart phone at that price and good this its directly updated from google.. Which means ull get Android os updates much faster that any of the other device and it runs in pure android experience with no bloatware or custom ui just like the nexus devices.. And its build quality is better than the rest.. So in my suggestion moto g 2nd gen is upto the mark at a price budget of 12k.
Good day everyone
Hi Anyone can can help me? My Moto g call recorder not working opponent voice. so pls suggest me which call recorder apps is suitable for moto g?
Look Good, But Cell get heated very soon and even can’t keep near ears and battery backup is literally the Hell, better not to buy MOTO-G2 for ever very bad experience, Never never select this cell
I think this new android version have some bugs: https://youtu.be/MlkGpGIlDP0
I have heard that this phone sucks for heavy users, but would it be good for just light users, maybe on it 30 minutes a day?
Guyz besides this can u tell me that except moto charger.. . Which charger can I use.. Plz I don't want to use moto charger.. .. Pissed off with moto
This phone is a piece of shit....
Dnt but at all.. ...
Just the Stock rom.. .
Camera lags lyk hell
Mainly BATTERY SUCKS
Heating of phone is more than a cooking pan...
Just keep phone inuse for more than 20 mins.. . And it vl burn ur hand...
Use this phone if u hav a power socket and a charger with u all time....
Battery doesn't withstand for more than 2 hours with 2g net and minimum use of whatsapp, hike.. . And 10-15 minutes of gaming... ..
PLZ DNT BUY THIS SHIT.....
AnonD-387910, 19 Apr 2015Can I use moto g2 4G's battery on moto g2???
Coz battery drain too fast on 3G version of g2
... moreI don't think so as the battery is non-removable and mostly the Moto G (3G) wont support the 4G's battery. Consider taking some other measures to increase battery life like minimizing gaming, cleaning up your phone by deleting/uninstalling unwanted apps and files, etc.
If you feel there is a battery defect, then return the device to motorola for repairing under the warranty period (unless you have tampered with the hardware).
The Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) is an exceptionally outstanding phone in its class. At a price of INR 13,000 this smartphone has one of the best features compared to other handsets like Karbonn, micromax, etc. I have seen some people commenting on the features which lack on this phone, like NFC, battery life, etc. But they never thought about how much Motorola is giving them. This phone is pretty unique to other competitors' phones in the same price range. Why? There are two main reasons:
1) ANDROID SOFTWARE: Out of the several 10-12 android phones I have used, moto g2 gave me the most enhanced experience. This is because of the pure android UI and fewer inbuilt apps, which minimizes background processes. No offence to other phones, but the UI they use is too fancy, leading to poorer performance, so moto is way better. Plus, motorola is one of the first companies to provide up-to-date software, like Android 5 due to close contact with Google.
(Suggestion: Improve your phone performance by installing less 3rd party apps and by deleting unwanted stuff from your phone)
2) DESIGN & FEATURES: Compared to other phones with 'flat' designs, motorola has given moto g2 a curved one, which results in a firm grip, along with a 'semi-rubber' back. And due to the gorilla glass, the moto g2 is much more durable than other phones. And the features... this includes all the main features like expandable storage, 1GB RAM, dual front facing speakers, etc- all this in a 5 inch phone with a 1.2 GHz quadcore processor phone; I don't think customers should expect anything more or extraordinary as their expectations are unlimited. The 4G model has recently been introduced, but expecting an NFC or a 3000mAh battery is too much for a 13k phone (or else it would have been priced at 15-16k !!!)
RECOMMENDATION: So if you are looking for a high-end smartphone, I would suggest you to go for the Moto X (2nd gen) or the Motorola Nexus 6. Companies like Sony, HTC and LG also make good high-end phones, but out of all of them, the Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen) will give you a bang for the buck.
ONCE AGAIN TO ALL THE CUSTOMERS: Do not keep high expectations from this low price range phone. It is built to satisfy your basic wants. Expect some minor/major improvement in upcoming models and a few new features.
NOTE: Don't ever get carried away by any product's specifications. Always read other customers' opinions and try it out yourself, or else face the consequences.
CONCLUSION: Frankly, in my opinion, Motorola is one of the only companies which gives you an assured quality. That is why it is good to spend some extra 2k to get a phone with almost the same specifications, but better ratings. That is what a smart buyer will always do.
Phone rating: 4.8/5
Anonymous, 20 Apr 2015i wish to buy this phone..any suggessions plz..Don't buy
if u want to buy take my phone
v cant share songs in this phone but still its too good to use but m not satisfied with battery thing there r some negative points with this phone but still i take it as the best phone in the wrld
I want to use smartphone as a offline gps device which:
1. Doesn't require data connection for navigation
2. Have good gps catching capacity ( currently using mediatek processor which doesn't catch gps)
2. Is Qualcomm processor better than Mediatek or Intel processor fo gps?
Anonymous, 20 Apr 2015i wish to buy this phone..any suggessions plz..it's a great phone.
Prem, 18 Apr 2015Cannot Connect to wifi using static ip..I want result... to buy this phone...Somebody telling its not gud phone..And another somebody telling its good phone... pls tell real result
Skealy, 16 Apr 2015I bought moto g2 before 3 months
Regularly i used to charge my mobile for the whole night.
... moreits funny you charged your phone whole night. who advised you to do so. You want best results from battery you have to charge it only when it goes below or upto 10% and straight upto 90% at least and remember not to use the phone during charging to improve the battery retaining capacity.
Its very simple - longer you connect the phone with charging wire, lesser is the life of phone.