worst product within three month mother board will be totally damaged
Very worst Product In month of August i brought my moto g3 moblie within three month mother board will be totally damaged.
How is the GPS signal on Moto G3? Any issue? I will throws my LG G2mini because of poor GPS performance.
I got wet along with my Moto3G in last weeks Chennai rain and it is totally waterlogged and the service center says waterlogging is not covered under warranty, why does Motorola claim this to be an IPX7 phone when their support guy accepts that it can only withstand a few drops of water, which is just IPX1 standard.
AnonD-474919, 10 Dec 2015frnd i want buy moto g 3rd gen but today i see review moto g turbo so i cofused that m i whose... moreU cam go with both the phones... the only difference moto g tyrbo edition has that of processor... everything except are the same.... all in all do what your mind says....
can i buy this phone ..............its better for me pls tell me friends....?
hi friends i have moto g3 16 Gb .only one difference between moto g3 and moto g turbo that's processor unit in moto g 3 we have four unit sbut in that 8 units available but its not required for all apps
frnd i want buy moto g 3rd gen but today i see review moto g turbo so i cofused that m i whose buy phone...frnd support me and my answer then tell me..whose buy phone who my best......rply me....
Anonymous, 09 Dec 2015Does it support 4k videos? nope,it doesn't support playing 4k videos
friends i am using moto g since 4 months i don't have face any lag, very minor heating when use to play heavy games like asphalt 8 airborne, Nova 5, Fifa etc. but its common.
I have also dropped it accidentally, From 4 feet from my bike in aprox. 60 km/h but it doesn't broke up and i don't find any issue after it.
i got superb battery backup in day to day usage.
no issue with ui, its really like stock android.
one think i have found was i accidentally make a hole on ear speaker thin layer while cleaning it and was confused is it now IPX7 certified or will be damaged on pouring on water.
if any one else also found that problem please share your experience with me.
i also want to ask GSMARENA is it IPX7 certified or shall i go to its service center ?
I have been using MotoG (3rd) for the last 4 months,
it working good some times it lags due to signal problem
camera, battery back up, 3g n/w alos good.
suppporing all video formats for movies.
DrewG, 04 Dec 2015Make sure that you don't have smart network switch enabled from the WiFi settings. It will con... moreYou can see the percentage if you open the Android top pane. First slide down: notifications, second slide down, controls and battery percentage
I have had Moto G 3rd Gen for 2 months now and I have noticed the following:
- Back cover creaks a lot. It feels like it is not a perfect fit. Not to mention that water gets in it, when it is supposed to be water proof IPx7. Although water does not get into electronic components, the backcover stores water. Lots of water. I experienced this because I grabbed the phone with wet hands only. Besides I have seen reviews (haven't tried to dip it myself) where the earpiece and speaker parts get a weird wet paper look material coming out of it. I am not going to try myself.
- Notifications screen is cool but doesn't work properly. When you select a notification, the app you select does not come up, you have to manually open the Android notification pane
- Speaker is HELL. No matter how much you lower the volume, sound is ALWAYS saturated. (from day 1)
- Video codecs fail a lot. I feel in the 90's when some AVI wouldn't be played properly...
- (this might be Android related, Lollipop) Desktop Shortcuts for SD installed apps, disappear randomly. I guess when they are updated, but I don't get the notification about the update from G.Play
- 4G is starting to lose coverage gradually. I was completely certain that this was network related. First month it was awesome. Until some day it suddenly started receiving poor signal and sometimes even goes to H+ or 3G when I am at home. I have been complaining with the carrier for a month and couple weeks and I have another 4g phone at home that has perfect signal.. so I am starting to suspect that it's the phone, not the carrier.
- (minor) I have seen some animations not to be fluid. Such as 2048 which is a plain and simple puzzle. Same app works beautiful in my old Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. Also seen it lag with some Android system animations.
- Camera is ok (not the best but...). However, the app is the worst ever. I cannot change: resolution to a desired one. The pic size is huge and the sensor is not good enough no have nice quality for the biggest resolution. So I wanted to reduce the size because the quality is fair for 8px. Guess I can't. There is no night mode or any other modes besides panorama. Panorama is not good. It just Fails a lot, like the image is never captured! I tried 5 times before I actually got an image. And once I did the pictures look like some weird union of different images. Horizon appears curved.... I have seen better from an iPhone 4 on a boat (moving like hell). User Controlled focus is ok, although if you change the exposure and then the point of focus, you lose the exposure setting you selected.
- (might be Android related, Lollipop) Apps in the background get closed. I have Lync 2013 App. It happens that I get online and whenever I switch to another app, I lose connectivity. People write me and I don't get notified. I am not offline for them, but when I go back to the app manually, it re-starts. I have the same app version in the Samsung S4 Mini and I am not gettig this issue. It is a huge problem if you come to think the criticallity of not getting work related messages. Lost information!
Over all, the phone is somehow cool, but has LOTS of bugs. Makes me want to throw it out the window sometimes, so I am not enjoying my experience. I just purchased a much cheaper phone becasue I am getting tired of this one already and it works wonders, even though the camera is not the best. I feel I am getting more for my money: Samsung Core Prime.