deepnetin, 09 Aug 2015Hi everyone, Just one day ago I received my Moto g (3rd generation) mobile from flipkart. Aft... moreYou don't understand how RAM works, and that makes you review lose some of its validity.
Guys I m confused
I m currently using moto g 1st gen
Should I go for moto g3 or Sony m4 aqua....
gaurav bigg, 09 Aug 2015Download ES File Manager from Google Play.Does the Moto G 3rd gen have heating issue? Heat up at the back side while surfing or playing games?
dhaval bhai, 09 Aug 2015bro. i have this mobi. but i cant find file manager and music option in my mobiDownload ES File Manager from Google Play.
Wich fone is much better. ...Samsung galaxy e5 or moto g 3rd generation
Anonymous, 09 Aug 2015is a dual stereo spekars ? or no. pls rply No it's single speaker phone but the voice is same as that of gen 2
Any one suggest me vch one best moto g 3rd generation r yu yuphoria coz am confusing 2 go
Naman Jain, 09 Aug 2015Hey plzz can any1 suggest me about this phn! Whether i should go for it or not ? Really very c... moreGo for Moto G 3rd gen 2gb version it's a great phone.No need to worry about the perfect product perfect will always perform much -much better.
Anonymous, 09 Aug 2015is a dual stereo spekars ? or no. pls rply No. the sound come from just bottom speaker, using since 31st july
Hey plzz can any1 suggest me about this phn! Whether i should go for it or not ? Really very confused! And hows front cam?
deepnetin, 09 Aug 2015Hi everyone, Just one day ago I received my Moto g (3rd generation) mobile from flipkart. Aft... morebro. i have this mobi. but i cant find file manager and music option in my mobi
Just one day ago I received my Moto g (3rd generation) mobile from flipkart. After searching and reading so many reviews of smartphone under Rs 15000 I decided to buy Moto g3. After using it for full one day I am posting my experience with this great model by Motorala.
1. Great display and touch is very smooth. Little disappointed with the resolution. Full hd would have made this phone a best seller.
2. I charged battery to 100% at 6 am. I took about 20 plus photos, surf internet for 1 hour, played games for 30 minutes, download 5 apps from google playstore, played music for 30 minutes, made 10 plus calls. At 7 pm the battery was at 30%. Awsome. The battery is much better than other 3000 mAh battery smartphone.
3. Camera quality is excellent. The 13 MP camera took superb pictures.
4. 2 GB ram. After loading so many apps such as facebook, whatsapp, cm security, cm cleaner, temple run, cm browser, apus launcher, etc. 1 GB ram remains always free which makes the phone hang free.
5. Disappointed with the sound quality and earphone.
6. Most of the users are complaining about led notification. You will not miss it. Just take the phone in your hand and it will show you notifications.
7. Just go for it guys, you won't regret it.
i recived my moto g 3rd gen today. but there is in no option to file manager and music..
it is system or problem?? nd i cant fine xender content in gallery.. plz help me.. guys
[deleted post]Those earphones dont sound great. You will have to spend extra and get another pair of earphones if you want a good sound experience. I tested it with my skullcandy smokin buds 2 and the volume output was great. I also tried it with the jaybird bluebuds X and the experience was great but i was facing some problems with the bluetooth connection. Maybe the earphones are not behaving how they should :P