deepnetin, 09 Aug 2015Hi everyone, Just one day ago I received my Moto g (3rd generation) mobile from flipkart. Aft... morebro. i have this mobi. but i cant find file manager and music option in my mobi
Just one day ago I received my Moto g (3rd generation) mobile from flipkart. After searching and reading so many reviews of smartphone under Rs 15000 I decided to buy Moto g3. After using it for full one day I am posting my experience with this great model by Motorala.
1. Great display and touch is very smooth. Little disappointed with the resolution. Full hd would have made this phone a best seller.
2. I charged battery to 100% at 6 am. I took about 20 plus photos, surf internet for 1 hour, played games for 30 minutes, download 5 apps from google playstore, played music for 30 minutes, made 10 plus calls. At 7 pm the battery was at 30%. Awsome. The battery is much better than other 3000 mAh battery smartphone.
3. Camera quality is excellent. The 13 MP camera took superb pictures.
4. 2 GB ram. After loading so many apps such as facebook, whatsapp, cm security, cm cleaner, temple run, cm browser, apus launcher, etc. 1 GB ram remains always free which makes the phone hang free.
5. Disappointed with the sound quality and earphone.
6. Most of the users are complaining about led notification. You will not miss it. Just take the phone in your hand and it will show you notifications.
7. Just go for it guys, you won't regret it.
i recived my moto g 3rd gen today. but there is in no option to file manager and music..
it is system or problem?? nd i cant fine xender content in gallery.. plz help me.. guys
[deleted post]Those earphones dont sound great. You will have to spend extra and get another pair of earphones if you want a good sound experience. I tested it with my skullcandy smokin buds 2 and the volume output was great. I also tried it with the jaybird bluebuds X and the experience was great but i was facing some problems with the bluetooth connection. Maybe the earphones are not behaving how they should :P
hey guys which phone is more better for high end gaming and why ??
moto g3 or asus zenfone full hd 2gb ram version.
Kunal Komalkar, 09 Aug 2015I want to ask that between xiomi mi4i and moto g(3rd gen) which is better for 4 year use i hav... moreNo lag in Moto G 3rd gen. You will never regreat to have it.On other hand Mi 4i is a crap heating issue.Moto G 3rd gen having stock Android and very smooth UI. Go for the Moto G 3rd gen.
the best budget phone....you will get everything you want in a smart phone...
nice work by motorolla
Anonymous, 08 Aug 2015Which phone you are using currently.Lumia 640 XL and Moto G 3rd gen earlier I had Moto X 2 nd gen,Moto G 1st & 2nd .I also had Moto E 2nd gen 4 g but sold it to my friend .Why you are asking .I simultaneously change my phone and opt for another one.I like Moto G and Lumia 640 XL more than the other.My all friend asking me before buying a new phone & I help him/ her to pick the best one suitable to their budget and few friend always interested to buy my old phone because my all smartphone always be in very good condition.
hey guys , i want to purchase a mobile . but confused , plz help me ...
Friends, can anyone tell about the battery life when used with the 4G sim provided with the mobile.
I haven't yet changed my sim from 3G to 4G.
Battery life is good when used with a normal 3G sim. Haven't checked with the 4G sim.
AFAIK, 4G Sim draws more power when compared to 3G sim.
Anyone out there with feedback.
vin , 09 Aug 2015hai fnds moto g3 have notification light???? and user profile or guest mode option???reply fas... morewww.techdroider.com/2015/08/nexus-6-moto-x-and-moto-e-have-hidden-led.html?m=1
vin , 09 Aug 2015hai fnds moto g3 have notification light???? and user profile or guest mode option???reply fas... moreNo notification LED. However, it notifies you when you just hold it in your hand. So no need of the notification LED unless you want to check if its connected to the charger.
Just Go For It. No other phone is better with this price tag.
A Budget Moto-Google phone- Very handy, light weight, nice on looks, cool sound, decent camera- selfie camera being better than the rare.
When you just hold it in your hand it notifies you, so no need of the notification LED. Flip it twice and there opens your camera app!!
How do I download pictures from google?? There is no save option .. Please help