pakia2407, 05 Aug 2015Thnks bro.is any issue r u facing with moto G3,???
and what abt the different back panels...
from where we can buy these shells. ???
nidnme, 05 Aug 2015Moto g 3 has curved back. At the side it almost 6mm. At the center it about 11mm.Thnks bro.
abc, 05 Aug 2015No doubt this is the best phone in its range and also upto 15k, let me prove u why
1. all t... moreNice review mate. I ordered mine today. Hopefully flipkart behaves well and sends it to me within the stipulated time.
Also i wanted to know if the back panels are available for sale or not. I read somewhere that flipkart is selling them but when i visited the site, i could not find any....
No doubt this is the best phone in its range and also upto 15k, let me prove u why
1. all the phones till 15-17k. u will find that they may have Snapdragon's 410 , but they all are 1.2MHz and MOTO G3 has 1.4GHz
2. doesn't matter that other phones also have 2gb ram , the question is that , Is the UI of the phone so light that the phone can run smoothly with 2gb ram?
and the answer is in front of u MOTO G3 has stock android which is so light
3. if u are in the mood to buy a good phone u probably comparing b/w Lenovo A6000 plus , lenovo K3 note , redmi note 4g , MI4I , samsung j5 , samsung j7 and MOTO G3 .
now all these phones have their own UI that means U CAN'T FEEL THE EXPERIENCE OF ORIGINAL ANDROID
lenovo and Mi having a big problem that they are getting hang as because their UI is heavy , which shows effects on ram ,that A LARGE AMOUNT OF RAM IS GETTING USED ON THESE PHONES
and now talk about samsung J5&J7 these are rejected by me because of the name samsung with them as samsung phones will shows their realities after 6 months i hope u are agree with me ,
now that's why I had chosen MOTO
now for those who are having complaints about moto g3
1. Camera:- for those who are having issues with camera , actually the camera is good but it just need a software update of camera application , no issues in the h/w
2. display:- i know that motorola should give a 1080 display but they made an intelligent decision by increasing battery capacity ,
if they put full hd display in this phone and same battery then everyone will complaint about battery drainage .
so i think display is right at its place.
finally , I don't find any cons in this phone specifically the looks and feel , when u take this phone in your hand it proves its durability and the look which is so stylish .
not like the lenovo ,mi and other rectangle bars .
i made a right decision by choosing this among all , now its your turn my frnd
i wanted to buy moto g(3rd gen). Does it support otg? Are you facing any problems in using the phone.
sachin, 05 Aug 2015i am having the same issue with my Moto g 3rd gen. vertical lines appear on the turned off bla... moreMe too having same issue ........vertical tracks /lines appear on display only when off.....
Anybody observed this
Frnds will moto g 3 gen has compass and gyro, Those are very important for me as an civil engineer so please suggest me
can i buy the asus zenfone 2 4gb ram withoyt buying this mobile which is good
Any1 plz tell me where to c SD card folder...I HV many apps on it .BT he to install it where to find the folder?
shakil77, 05 Aug 2015Hi friends ....I'm shakil...wanted to buy new smartphone within a this weak ..and I'm real... moreMoto G series is the all time favourite smartphone in mid range.Moto G 3rd gen is the best smartphone go for it.You will never regreat to have it.Motorola always made his promise by giving timely update,Lag free Android experience,very good camera.Beautiful display sunlight rediblity very good.If you go for the Samsung phone then you will definitely suffers with lag in other word whenever you buy Samsung smartphone laging and hanging is the free gift by the Samsung.And it 100% sure you will not going to get M update a comming Android update version.On other hand Moto G 3rd gen will get M as well as N update and it's a guaranteed update.