jimmy37, 02 Aug 2015is moto g3 camera is better than moto G2?????? please suggest.....Far must better camera quality pictures than Moto G2. See for yourself by following the link.
is moto g3 camera is better than moto G2?????? please suggest.....
aisha, 01 Aug 2015I want to buy good slefie camera nd rear too hav good clearity ..price around 14000. wich cel... moreIf you want front camera without flesh, then go for moto g3. but if you want a perfect selfie camera phone, then go for Sony Xperia C3 Dual (D2502) which have 5.5 inch screen, 5MP front camera with flesh and is much slim then moto G3 (7.6 mm). Price is around 15k.
i want to buy this phone G3.. but some people are saying that its camera is not good as the G2.... please suggest me about its camera..
Anonymous, 02 Aug 2015is it having auto brightness feature ?Yes it has adaptive brightness..
I have writing my opinion after using motog3 for a week . its superb no words to explain its a rocking device at this price group with monster spec . I love the model its superb performance anybody can go blindly for this u will not regret seriously.u may get better specs in this price group but this is one best model of 2015. Moto will rock
Battery takes more than 4 hours to full charge, otherwise good phone, good brand.
aisha, 01 Aug 2015I want to buy good slefie camera nd rear too hav good clearity ..price around 14000. wich cel... morehtc 826 is good for u being a selfie person having 13 mega pixel front camera,pricing around 25 k.
hi, new generation or whatever type of series they call it but in this device it can beat Sammy S4-S5 on this platform just a matter of price who could've thought that you have this specs on a much affordable price and that's the way consumers buyers smartphone fans out there they drive them crazy about,fantastic!
Hi... i brought my new moto g 3rd gen its awsome. & 13 mp cam is so good. but i'm facing problem with moto g 3rd gen
i cant see file maneger & voice recorder on moto 3rd gen.
First of all I would like to say that I don't normally waste my time writing a review, in fact this is technically not a review but my honest opinion about the phone. I will simply write down my thoughts on the parameters which matter to me as follows (Pros or Cons you decide!):
1. The phone is a 5", which is a perfect fit for my pocket (Always hated my HTC 826 for its size among other things.)
2. The phone has a hardy and rugged look and I feel it is a good companion for my daily use. Gorilla glass and water proof coating is the icing on the cake.
3. I listen to a lot of music and read books/news and browse on my phone and often find my phone running out of juice easily. This phone despite having a 2470mAh battery, lasted my torments quite long and still it is at 55%. Now that's one adamant little thing.
4. I don't really miss the lack of notification LED, in fact it's better this way. I always found that flashing light annoying.Moto display is good enough for me.
5. Lack of bloatware and forced installed factory apps unlike Asus Zenfone, HTC (dammit ZOE!) makes it even more sexier. The phone's UI feels smooth and fast due to stock Android.
6. Last but not the least, I need at least one 4G connection for my data usage. The other one for calling. The purpose is served, so I am happy.
So those are my views based on my requirement. Hope someone will find it useful in making an informed decision.