Hi... i brought my new moto g 3rd gen its awsome. & 13 mp cam is so good. but i'm facing problem with moto g 3rd gen
i cant see file maneger & voice recorder on moto 3rd gen.
First of all I would like to say that I don't normally waste my time writing a review, in fact this is technically not a review but my honest opinion about the phone. I will simply write down my thoughts on the parameters which matter to me as follows (Pros or Cons you decide!):
1. The phone is a 5", which is a perfect fit for my pocket (Always hated my HTC 826 for its size among other things.)
2. The phone has a hardy and rugged look and I feel it is a good companion for my daily use. Gorilla glass and water proof coating is the icing on the cake.
3. I listen to a lot of music and read books/news and browse on my phone and often find my phone running out of juice easily. This phone despite having a 2470mAh battery, lasted my torments quite long and still it is at 55%. Now that's one adamant little thing.
4. I don't really miss the lack of notification LED, in fact it's better this way. I always found that flashing light annoying.Moto display is good enough for me.
5. Lack of bloatware and forced installed factory apps unlike Asus Zenfone, HTC (dammit ZOE!) makes it even more sexier. The phone's UI feels smooth and fast due to stock Android.
6. Last but not the least, I need at least one 4G connection for my data usage. The other one for calling. The purpose is served, so I am happy.
So those are my views based on my requirement. Hope someone will find it useful in making an informed decision.
aisha, 01 Aug 2015I want to buy good slefie camera nd rear too hav good clearity ..price around 14000. wich cel... moreIn Android you must be go for Moto G 3rd gen. If Want to go for the Windows phone Lumia 640 XL is the best choice.
Anonymous, 01 Aug 2015Is it have the stereo spekers in front as earlier model?Nope.
when the gsmarena review will come? Cant wait for the complete review, can sumone tel me that its sound is greatr thn moto g2 ?
I want to buy good slefie camera nd rear too hav good clearity ..price around 14000. wich cell I should be buy plz don't suggest
Is moto g3 both the speaker' s work( top and bottom) while playing music...??? Plz tell mee
Akki, 01 Aug 2015Guys plz say should i buy motog3 or not
And also say which one should i go for the same prize
You can go for asus zenfone 2 ze550ml
Pls help is that good phone on that price range or any other option is there
does selfie stick work for moto g 3rg gen???? my moto g 1st gen doesnt support the external vol. botton.... :( :((
Moto g is great phn.now I am using 3 rd gen moto g l.
No heating issue and great display quality.
balaji93, 01 Aug 2015The only improvement motorola made is the camera and waterproof feature.
sure, it has 2gb of ... moreCamera is average but good in daylight... i just brought from flipkart..no otg support...no led notification.
Samsung Galaxy J5 is much better than Moto G3 as we want a smartphone which has brilliant display and galaxy j5 has HD Super Amoled display which is more sharp and vivid and bigger battery 2600 mAh and motorola can't match samsung after sales serice.
Akki, 01 Aug 2015Guys plz say should i buy motog3 or not And also say which one should i go for the same prize u should go with moto g only , 2gb ram version