I don't like this phone....reason missed super amoled glass display...
Moto G 2015 is actually a flimsy upgrade from moto g 2014.
The major upgrades being camera and water proofing,only these two things differentiate it from competition, rest all things like screen,processor,battery ,gaming performance and build competition is way much better with mi4i,zenfone 2,yureka+ and m4 aqua dual.
I'll certainly wait for moto X play or at least some upgrade on moto G by Motorola.
- Nice Build Quality
- 2 GB of RAM with no bolt ware, and awesome RAM management.
- Camera quality is better than competition.
-Headphones given are of average quality but at least they are giving it other wise Zenphone 2 and Honor 4x don't have headphones.
- Battery life is too good.Even though it is having only 2470 mAH battery (due to 720p display and sd410).
-sd410 in this is 1.4 ghz compared to others with 1.2ghz clock,moto g 2nd gen has sd400 which is 32 bit while this is 64 bit processor.
-display is 720p (294ppi) which is nice,consumes less battery,does'nt heat up.
-Finally WATER RESISTANCE,none in the competition have it.(m4 aqua costs much more and has heating issues).
-big ass bezel
I would like to say the haters will keep hating it and give bad reviews.Don't listen to them.Moto G 3rd gen. is the very good smartphone.
Friends please suggest me..which one is best Moto-3gen or samsung j7...
Dhirrana, 30 Jul 2015WTF..If you compare this phone wid the same pirce range rivals its way better......its better ... moreI was planning to buy asus zen 2. is moto g 3 better than tat? if so wat way?
1gb and 2gb ram available and 8gb and 16gb memory also what is variation of price..
1.Its so eye catching.. Design is good. But in terms of specification, its a downgrade to moto g2.
2. Moto G2 had dual stereo speakers. Moto G3 is having single speaker(not stereo), its a thing no one can compromise. Its one of the main reasons to buy Moto. Lenovo let motorola down.
3. No notification LED. (If anyone using flipcover, notification light is very useful than moto display and all..
4. Moto released 1GB version of G3 also, which means 1 GB is enough to use moto g versions well. So Moto G2 is way better than G3 1 GB version.
5. Useless (High) specification makes Moto G3 unattractive.
6. In terms of updates they are so poor after lenovo acquire motorola. They focus only of sales through high specification. Not thinking about updates. (Once sales is done, forget about it)
7. I can say Moto G3 will be flop
8. The only good thing about Moto G3 is 2GB Ram version. Rest are useless.
We are living in a world that's obsessed with octa-core processors, 13-megapixel cameras, and gigabytes of RAM, but we don't spend enough time talking about the thing that really matters - how it feels to use a phone on an everyday basis.Moto G is the perfect smartphones it's spec. is simple but it's performance is at par against many competitor in the market. On day to day basis its just simple but perform much much better.
It is better phone to other big branded phone in this price but i don't like lcd display i like led amulet display