Friends please suggest me..which one is best Moto-3gen or samsung j7...
Dhirrana, 30 Jul 2015WTF..If you compare this phone wid the same pirce range rivals its way better......its better ... moreI was planning to buy asus zen 2. is moto g 3 better than tat? if so wat way?
1gb and 2gb ram available and 8gb and 16gb memory also what is variation of price..
1.Its so eye catching.. Design is good. But in terms of specification, its a downgrade to moto g2.
2. Moto G2 had dual stereo speakers. Moto G3 is having single speaker(not stereo), its a thing no one can compromise. Its one of the main reasons to buy Moto. Lenovo let motorola down.
3. No notification LED. (If anyone using flipcover, notification light is very useful than moto display and all..
4. Moto released 1GB version of G3 also, which means 1 GB is enough to use moto g versions well. So Moto G2 is way better than G3 1 GB version.
5. Useless (High) specification makes Moto G3 unattractive.
6. In terms of updates they are so poor after lenovo acquire motorola. They focus only of sales through high specification. Not thinking about updates. (Once sales is done, forget about it)
7. I can say Moto G3 will be flop
8. The only good thing about Moto G3 is 2GB Ram version. Rest are useless.
We are living in a world that's obsessed with octa-core processors, 13-megapixel cameras, and gigabytes of RAM, but we don't spend enough time talking about the thing that really matters - how it feels to use a phone on an everyday basis.Moto G is the perfect smartphones it's spec. is simple but it's performance is at par against many competitor in the market. On day to day basis its just simple but perform much much better.
It is better phone to other big branded phone in this price but i don't like lcd display i like led amulet display
Branded phones are always better than unbranded. I think 2gb ram model will be hit. If anyone wants better then go for moto X 3rd generation
Hady, 29 Jul 20151. No compass (unfortunately) 2. No Gyro Sensor 3. No stereo speaker 4. Low display pixel ... moreMoto G 3rd gen has compass (since 1st gen), has a gyroscope (even my G 1st gen LTE has), has stereo speakers. In what world are you in?
Anandi, 30 Jul 2015I need mobile with water proof. Which mobile is better? Sony M4 aqua dual or Moto G 3rd Genera... moreM4 aqua has a better processor, and it is also has a higher water proof rating. M4 aqua is also dust proof.
I need mobile with water proof. Which mobile is better? Sony M4 aqua dual or Moto G 3rd Generation. Please suggest.
Mary, apparently you never played with/used the 2013 or 2015 model, the specs arent setting the world on fire, but with an almost stock android system with so little bloat ware compared to almost every other maker the phone flies with zero hiccups, with the software set as it is the phone is effortless, sure some phones have twice the core and might be 20-30 percent faster thanks to the constant load on their processors thanks to the custom android flavor of most makers....when your OS is light and tuned right you dont need all that muscle to be almost just as fast, and its unlocked at a get price point, meaning i can drop it break it and buy a second phone for less than your original buy in, and I still have a get phone with amazing experience.