my moto g2 xt 1068 is made in 2015. is it possible it supports 4g network and if yes then how,
aaaa, 14 Sep 2016Very Very bad phone, getting hang all timeI am using from last 1 year and 6 months, not even a single problem with this cellphone
Best budget phone! I have been using it for 2 years but till now also have no issues with it, works like it's new also gets up to date software updates till now👍
Akhil, 14 Jun 2016Hi i am using motog 2 2nd gen LTE dual sim phone few days i got a problem on my phone sim 2 au... moreBoth my Sims are getting disabled after inserting them.pls help me from this problem
just had to replace my Motorola G - now have a Samsung galaxy prime. fortunately I bot an extra yr's warranty as the battery died when only 23 mths old & it's NOT replaceable so had to scrap the phone
Best phone I've ever seen,using it since a year . No heat up no lag no problem whatever u do
I am using moto g 2nd gen mobile and i am facing problem while switching the data from slot2 to slot1
I have inserted vodafone sim card in slot 1 and inserted tatadocomo sim card in slot2.
Now it's not able to switch mobile data from slot 2 to slot 1 i.e. tata docomo to vodafone
Could you please help me?
After i updated my moto g to android 6.0.0 theres no issue at all, i love the performance of my moto g so far, best phone that i have.
Worst ever phone that I have encountered as of now. I have used Samsung, Sony, Micro-max.
Yeah there are always some problems with the phones but this one totally irritating. Micro-Max fared well than this one.
1) Phone's speed comes down to half of its original peed after couple of month or may be earlier in-case if you use Fb messenger, whatsapp, twitter daily.
2) It doesn't detect my sims at all. Initially it couldn't detect one temporarily. But then 1 sim had gone totally undetected for life time and the other one too is on its way to go undetected now.
3) Call you Bf/Gf now, call them after few seconds. Wait, you cant ! Contact is there right in-front on the screen but it wont make the call even if you tap the contact 100 times. Later search the same in CONTACTS, it will show:- No contact available. Now type first 3 digits of the number in the CALL, it will show the contact, tap now, but wont make a call.
4) This is proved. I have 3 more friends using same piece of sh*t. The phone charger gets heated up extensively and wont work anymore after 7 months properly.
5) Talk to your friend continuously for 15-20 mins and then you can cook omelet on the phone's screen.
6) This phone is hardly compatible to Android 5. Forget 6 !!!!