Worst ever phone that I have encountered as of now. I have used Samsung, Sony, Micro-max.
Yeah there are always some problems with the phones but this one totally irritating. Micro-Max fared well than this one.
1) Phone's speed comes down to half of its original peed after couple of month or may be earlier in-case if you use Fb messenger, whatsapp, twitter daily.
2) It doesn't detect my sims at all. Initially it couldn't detect one temporarily. But then 1 sim had gone totally undetected for life time and the other one too is on its way to go undetected now.
3) Call you Bf/Gf now, call them after few seconds. Wait, you cant ! Contact is there right in-front on the screen but it wont make the call even if you tap the contact 100 times. Later search the same in CONTACTS, it will show:- No contact available. Now type first 3 digits of the number in the CALL, it will show the contact, tap now, but wont make a call.
4) This is proved. I have 3 more friends using same piece of sh*t. The phone charger gets heated up extensively and wont work anymore after 7 months properly.
5) Talk to your friend continuously for 15-20 mins and then you can cook omelet on the phone's screen.
6) This phone is hardly compatible to Android 5. Forget 6 !!!!
Hi i am using motog 2 2nd gen LTE dual sim phone few days i got a problem on my phone sim 2 automatically disable.
when i restart it shows for 5 min and than it was automatically disable plz help to fix this problem.
After updating marshmallow , mobile is unable to detect memory card
First I couldn't down load my photos, when it worked fine before, then I thought the phone stopped working. I changed sim ports and it was better. Then it seemed to work fine but still not downloading photos and now a couple of months later its not making calls or texts. Do I have a problem? Showed no signal but taking out sim and putting it in again fixed that and one text went through. Then nothing. Sim works fine in old phone. Any ideas?
SRINESH, 28 May 2016Try 360 security app this is only a security app this will not cool ur device
AnonD-539073, 19 May 2016Hi, I am using Marshmallow 6.0 since a long time. Recently (since about 15 days), my phone is... moreTry to calibrate your battery google for the process and if still facing issue then its hardware issue
I am using Marshmallow 6.0 since a long time. Recently (since about 15 days), my phone is charging very slowly, takes 12 hours to charge and full charge lasts only 6-7 hours without any major usage.
hi moto users...
i am using moto g 2nd gen.. recently i update android ver 6.0 (MM).. but my device produce more heat on whole...how to fix the problem...???? reply me
Suman, 26 Apr 2016After updating to marshmallow the handset is overheating and it can't b held in our hand. Even... moreTry a hard reset (wipe caches, factor reset ) I still have moto g2 @marshmallow battery is ok for me no overheat issues just encounter lags while multitasking .
After updating to marshmallow the handset is overheating and it can't b held in our hand. Even if i use it for 8-10mins without data connectivity or wifi it'll b like holding fire. It's performance was excellent for one year but after that, very poor battery backup and now it's overheating.
Could you suggest any android phone which is Dual Sim DUAL ACTIVE phone who allows to attend calls on both sims at the same time when one sim is busy.
Example : If some one is talking on Sim 1 and if anyone calls at Sim 2 then it should not be "Number not reachable", it should be in waiting so receiver can put Sim 1 on hold and attend call which is coming on Sim2
Very worst mobile. I bought this mobile for my wife when it was launched. It sucks even after clearing the memory and RAM. It's not user friendly. Don't ever go for MOTO brand.
When I updated my moto g2 the 2nd sim slot stopped working and in starting when you buy a new Moto g2 it has a long battery life but after 1 or 2 year it works for only 1 or 2 hour. This Mobile and Motorola is a very bad company
Vicky, 08 Apr 2016Hey guys i want to buy a dual sim mobile & have 2 choices moto g second gen & galaxy j... moreGo for j5 if u want better display, 4G connectivity,better camera , battery life , 64bit processer and abit fast performance , g2 has latest OS and better speakers... decide as per ur usage.