Anonymous, 01 Jan 2016But snapdragon 801 heats like summer!!! Even moto g heats up dude (I had a moto g 2014 before this with sd 400) if you use it for a prolonged period of time any phone will heat up.. And i don't think it's major issue.. It doesn't heat up much with the moto x 2014! Any task is like butter for this flagship piece!
Plz suggest me which is better among moto g turbo edition and samsung j7.
Plz suggest me
Moto x 2014 has an AMOLED screen and Android Marshmallow.. With the latest generation of The Snapdragon processors (Snapdragon 801) do go for it!
Guyz Please go for moto x 2014 Instead of this phone you will not regret it!
I m using dis phone from 1 month...camera quality is gud but should be more better as it is 3 rd gen...sound quality is pretty gud..it should be more thinner....why Motorola...a Google company..it is so famous...thn why 11 mm...it should be 6-8 mm thin..otherwise Motorola iz best...I lyk ur phones...
Hi All, Got TURBO on 24 Dec from FlipkaRT, POINTERS what i experienced in a week :
1. Built quality is good, i actually liked it.
2. Call Quality good.
3. Camera - Amazing camera , i was surprised by the clarity and sharpness of 13MP rear cam, 5 MP front is also good..Do total justice with the price tag.
4. Have all the necessary sensors.
5. Have played games BADLANDS & ASPHALT 8: Airborne and i did not got any heating issues. Having read all -ve reviews about heating and all, i still ordered it & maDE a wise decision.
6. Didn't do any water test as i dont want to test the depth of water with both feets...Its my hard earned money :)
1. The ordered black color however i recived dark blue color.. I have notified the same to flipkart & i really don't know if its the flipkart guys or its just moto as they dont check what goes inside the box.
2. Guys buy good headphones , u know what i mean :)
3. I sometimes felt as if its having problems catching wi fi signals. Lets c in the future what happens if an update can fix it.
4. The new gmail app is restricted as managing labels is a hard task, cannot put labels in front screen, it is not an issue with my windows phone and yes i mostly used my windows.
That's all folks :)
I want to know that is there any magnetic sensor on moto g turbo edition?
My friend has moto g3 it has magnetic sensor so I just want to be sure, can anybody please help me out I'm puzzled.
moto g turbo is a good phone bt battery life sme wt low comapred to g3...no heating prblm nd no lagging...:)
Which smartphone i should buy moto g3 or moto turbo..?? Plzz suggest me as soon as possible..in context with camera...which should i buy..
Anonymous, 25 Dec 2015frndz plz tell which phone is better to buy under 15k moto g turbo,samsung on7,samsung j7, mot... moreWith eyes closed I recomend you the moto x 2014, ir is super fast with marshamallow. I have it on bamboo and whitte bit you can desing it too with the motomaker also it has quick charge
hey guys can u help me that the comments are correct or not ,for
the phone Moto g turbo addition.
Anonymous, 25 Dec 2015frndz plz tell which phone is better to buy under 15k moto g turbo,samsung on7,samsung j7, mot... moreSee it is better you go for the turbo edition cause it is a pure Google edition. Youll have many things to do with this handset as it is water proof and many other feature like the new 6.0 Android. If you are game lover then many games like fifa 16 can be played in this phone
ketan, 27 Dec 2015It automatically detects whether a turbo charger is plugged in or a regular charger.The one supplied is turbo.. What If I don't want to use turbo charging..
ben.12, 26 Dec 2015is turbo charging on by default ?? how to turn it off/on...It automatically detects whether a turbo charger is plugged in or a regular charger.