MOTO G3 Turbo Edition.
1. Display (12.7 IPS HD)
2. Marshmellow 6.0 (So, you don't have to worry about upgrading for a long time)
3. 2GB RAM is fast enough for all the processes you want to do
4. 13MP rear is damn good. Even the 5MP front is upto the mark.
5. Battery back up is alright with the 2470mAH, although if you use the factory made dedicated turbo charger then getting a full charge from nil is only a matter of minutes, its that fast.
6. Speaker on the front and the audio quality is damn good.
7. Light weight
1. Heating issues (It gets heated up a bit)
2. Non-removal battery
3. Rear panel (cover) is a tad delicate so whenever you peel it out to check your SIM and SD card you have to be very careful not to crack it into multiple pieces.
Over all, its a good value for money product. Just go for it.
I have bought it recently. Every thing is fine but I think the colour of display is a bit faded. And display does not look that great. Any idea about this prob. Thanks in advance
My phone moto g turbo edition , autometic get restarden and all data was erased ,my phone was new how can solve my problem..
AnonD-565461, 28 Jul 2016any one say is it upgraded to android 6.0.1 marshmellowYes i have done it
My phone G3 Turbo have heating problem and how should i solved these problem.
Saurabh, 31 Jul 2016I am using this phone. Both of otg and USB cable supporting. No issue.while connecting to laptop or other devices it wont show files in the phone automatically unless you chose file transfer from the usb options in the phone once connected to PC via usb cable.
Anonymous, 26 Jul 2016this phone will not support USB cables, what is remedy for transfer files from phone to pcI am using this phone. Both of otg and USB cable supporting. No issue.
AnonD-566068, 29 Jul 2016Planning to buy moto g turbo.......should I? What are it's pros and cons? Is it value for m... moreG turbo is good phone but hardware is oldas of now have a look at moto G4 plus, Redmi note 3, zuk z1 or Le2
Planning to buy moto g turbo.......should I?
What are it's pros and cons?
Is it value for money?
If not......which phone do you suggest (budget under 15k)
Raj , 27 Jul 2016I bought a moto g4 plus.Its a fantastic phone.My uncles phone stopped working so he wanted to ... moreIt is a very nice phone very smooth phone and it is but with 1.5 GHz processor coupled with 2 GB ram thats y it very smooth... overall this phone is very gud
AnonD-479940, 25 Jul 2016It is showing gps not found even net was 3gBecause there is no compass sensor lol. That's why redmi note 3 is better. It has all these standard sensors.