Moto m will received Android 7
Its now official
kavi, 29 Jan 2017Is the Moto M supports Volte?yes it supports volte, am using JIO in first sim slot and getting about 26mbps speed in certain areas of bangalore
kavi, 29 Jan 2017Is the Moto M supports Volte?The chipset of moto m is Indian? is the camera better than moto g 4 plus ?? Overall which is best Phn among them?
aditi, 24 Jan 2017wich 1 will be better moto m or Samsung Galaxy j7 2016 Go for best Moto M
The specs on this phone are amazing it has the same amount of megapixels on it's secondary camera the same amount on my current phone the LG TributeHD which my rear camera has 8 megapixels. 4.7 Stars
Aravind, 24 Jan 2017Does MotoM support VoLTE 4g? Anyone tried using a Jio sim on this device? Please let me know. Ya Jio supporting I'm using yar
I have purchased Moto M in Dec but after 1 month the battery of moto m is draining and it is not lasting for 24 hrs. Any help pl. Overall the phone is nice only 2 issues are there 1) battery is not upto the mark 2)Camera quality is ok.
Pl help me for battery issue.
What the to Have 2.2 GHz core Processors Only in India? Does it has the longer Durability and High range Processors?
HoNeY 10, 25 Jan 2017I am planning to buy moto m worth buying it or not if the budget is around 18k to 19k If not... moreyou may also buy samsung on next pro in this range ,if you have 25k then you buy moto z play , is the best phone
This is only a simple smartphone, even u have any option to stop vibration afeter every notification, you can only take screen shot when u press volume down key with power button, at this time volume will down too,i can't understand they have no other option for this, getting irritated to Moto m.
Few positives but mostly not happy with this phone.
- lots of bugs. Sometimes the charging led indicator does not turn off after unplugging the charger.
- proximity sensor is buggy. Sometimes the screen doesn't light up when you take the phone away from your ear at the end of the call.
- battery life is average.
- charging is very slow. I have a 2.1 amp car charger that used to charge my Nexus 5 very quickly. Barely maintains the battery level for this phone. Usb charging from a laptop is also very slow. Have tried various cables, same result. The only way to charge a little quickly is to use the charger provided with the phone and not use the phone at the same time.
- very disappointing camera. Lots of people have mentioned this already.
- fingerprint scanner is slow and inaccurate if I compare it with a Nexus 5x, which is a much older phone.
- I don't know if this is a network issue,but the call quality sucks on 3g or 4g. Even when the phone is showing full signal, calls are always breaking up or dropping. On 2g I don't face this problem. (Airtel, delhi)
- not a slick experience,like i experienced using nexus devices.
My next phone is going to be Qualcomm.
If you are considering this, wait for moto g5 plus. And if you can't wait, look elsewhere.
Aravind, 24 Jan 2017Does MotoM support VoLTE 4g? Anyone tried using a Jio sim on this device? Please let me know. Yes it is working jio sim
Well , had a frustrating experience , ordered phone from flipkart on 16th of december and it started having problem on 22nd January , phone is not getting charged , and when i went to their customer service they gave the EPIC ANSWER and said "IT WILL TAKE DAYS TO REPLACE YOUR CHARGER"
Now all i can do is wait for their 15 days or i can buy any other phone
not happy with the phone nor with the customer service which they are providing
HoNeY 10, 25 Jan 2017I am planning to buy moto m worth buying it or not if the budget is around 18k to 19k If not... morePlease don't buy this mobile because the camera is worst ever i have seen i m already using moto g3, moto m camera quality is not even equal to g3. Front and back both camera is very very worst, also battery is very very poor when browse it stands only 6 hours only if u turn off mobile data it will lasts upto 10 hours and mobile is heating too much when in stand by mode also so please go for any other brands like redmi.... etc..
Brother I just received this phone..
you will see all good sides of this phone on net.
i will tell you another side which i feel every buyer should know.
after using for 8 hrs i see..
1. phone is little heating for no reason(normal operations without on charging)
2. Not found inbuilt MUSIC/Video player like samsung,micromax etc.
you have to use google's player where no equilliser and all setting found.
3. It does not supports 4K video Playback.
4. &..Main thing is this Phone has only one speaker, while at bottom you'll see 6 holes to both side of charging socket.
...On talking to Moto Customer service they told me, left hand side holes are just for design purpose no speaker is there.
if this points does not matters to you surely you can buy this phone,otherwise phone is best in class and soon it will get android 7.1.1 update.
I am planning to buy moto m worth buying it or not if the budget is around 18k to 19k
If not please suggest me options