Hi, I'm in dilama.. whether to buy Iphone 5s or Moto X play.
Can anyone please suggest me.
garuda, 30 Nov 201521mp camera fully fakeIt is a 21 Mp camera!!
But more Pixels does not necessarily mean a better picture, there are other factors like Sensor size, processing software etc
Brother, 01 Dec 2015Brother i feel ur review is paid kind of version.Where does it sound like it has been paid? I have been using Motorola phones always starting with Razr i, Moto X 2013, Moto X 2014, LG G3 for a couple of months and back to Moto X (Play this time).
I just gave MY opinions as someone who had loved the Moto X series until now and didn't you notice that the cons are more elaborate than the Pros ;) Still think i have been paid by Motorola?
Motorola lets you down here in Moto X Play.
It take 3 hrs to charge with bundles charger.
2ndly when inferior phones and brands are giving ota update on phones.
Motorola which proMises faster updates have no such news.
A let down in terms of price a let down.
This review is my opinion as someone who has used the Moto X 2013 (which in my opinion is the best smart phone ever made) & Moto X 2014 (A great phone too but had a relatively poor battery).
The phone has its pros and not everything is bad, and to the pros first
+ Excellent build. The phone is a bit heavy but still nice to hold, the curved back really helps
+ Water repellent, but this has been the norm with Motorola phones ever since Moto Razr i
+ Stock Android makes the phone buttery smooth, yes there is the occasional micro lag when scrolling through quick or having lots of tasks open but that is something that we can live with
+ Excellent call quality, Motorola are the pioneers of cell phones (or Handy) and this clearly shows in all their phones
+ Expandable memory, this is a very welcome addition
- Screen. Breathing notification on the previous Moto X is something that made me love the phone. Switching from AMOLED to LCD meant Tschüss Breathing notifications.
- Bundled Charger. Motorola has bundled exactly the same charger that was bundled with Moto X 2013. It takes a little around 3 hours to charge the phone. It's not much of a deal breaker as the phone lasts for the day and i leave it to charge overnight but Motorola could have bundled the Turbo charger like it has done in a few countries.
- Camera, it's hard to believe that it is a 21M camera. The pictures are great ONLY if the light conditions are ideal but otherwise the pictures are grainy and noisy. PLUS there is no OIS, which is a bummer for the price
- Gyroscope or the lack of one, means no Photsphere and no watching those fancy movies.
- Battery, agreed that its a huge battery and lasts more than a day but considering the primitive processor used, you would expect the battery to last much longer which is not the case
It is a phone unworthy of the Moto X monicker, instead it could have been named Moto G Play
Balkrishana gaur, 03 Oct 2015My moto x play having heating issue and battery backup just like 6 hr only during whatsapp con... moreBest best phone ever it is not having any heating issue and battery problem it's charged very fast and have a very good speakers both sim are 4g
AnonD-441061, 01 Dec 2015Lock button+ Vol down button at the time 3 sec pressthanx dude
how to kill ram... can u suggest
Ameet, 01 Dec 2015how to take screenshots...any idea.. plz suggestLock button+ Vol down button at the time 3 sec press
good moto x play
21 camara HDR super
display super brightness
volume front super
I purvhased a moto x play set recently. The phone is supplid with an almost useless ear phone.such a renowned brand has a poor accessory not usable by the customer.
Think of changing the earphone seriously.
Anonymous, 30 Nov 2015l'm going to buy moto x play. I just want to not get hanged..... Am l making da right decision??? Yes. Moto X won't hang but it probably will heat up during heavy usage.
i have purchased moto x play. camera 21 mp is fake and battery support maximum 1 day only. moto company not create good phone. and price is so high. dont purchase.