hi guyzz.. hav three doubts..
1. it has 2 quad core processors; 1.7gz nd 1gz. does it affect net speed? i heard as 1.7gz processor is for gaming and big appz. nd only 1gz processor available for net nd all.
pls anyone help.
2. Camera quality at night time. It has dual LED flash. bt comments says it has poor camera quality at night.
3. Heat problem. does it become hot faster?
Sunil Shetty, 19 Sep 2015It is heating crazy... Can I use internet through both the sim??
Can any one tell according to price which one is better 1. moto x play, 2. Samsung galaxy j7 ?
any other phone in range of 20,000
faizan, 17 Sep 2015Can we move apps to sd card plz tell me guys Yes
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2015Should i buy this phone or asus zenfone selfie?! Suggestions pleaseMoto X play will the best Asus ZEN UI is power hunger go for the Moto device.
I am using Moto X play for last 2 day, overall good phone in this price range with good battery life and nice camera there are so many good things in this phone so enjoy. I am writing about few cons of this-
1- No LED Notification near front Camera.
2-When you put the earphone in there is no symbol of earphone you have to play the audio to check.
3-Battery take too much time to get this charged fully.
4-Memorey card and SIM tray on top of the phone is not user-friendly.
5- Earphone design is not good both L and R side of earphone length is same.
6- Some inbuilt APPS are not designed properly like calendar, call detail and phonebook
My Score for this= 8.5/10
1. The phone is too heavy ( please take note galaxy note 5 is 171g when moto x is only 169g with bigger battery)
2. Compared to other brands, the look and feel of the product is cheep (completely disagree with you, copmared to which brand?)
3. The 21 mp rear cam - makemakes only a little difference with a 15mp camera(moto x have the best camera for day light use but a little poor for night time use)
4. 3630 mah battery - too big to carry around. Battery( I know you like to carry the power banks)
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2015Should i buy this phone or asus zenfone selfie?! Suggestions pleasebuy moto x play it's way better
Everyone is just excited about the specspecs. I bought the moto x play with so much of excitement from flipkart only yesterday. Disappointed...
1. The phone is too heavy
2. Compared to other brands, the look and feel of the product is cheep
3. The 21 mp rear cam - makemakes only a little difference with a 15mp camera
4. 3630 mah battery - too big to carry around. Battery
Guyz I bought this phone and found extremely cool gadget. Good camera quality, processor is much better for gaming and multitasking.
However I am facing 2 issue and want to know other user are also facing same issue?
1. Battery is 3630mah which suppose to last long however this is consuming lots of batter and very disappointed that it does not have battery saver. I dont knw this this 5.1.1 doesnt have or mobile ?
2. Turbocharging issues!!! Phone is taking time to charge...so y moto is claming for fast charging feature frndz??
Avilash95, 18 Sep 2015which one looks better white or black???White!!
I have been waiting for this phone, when it will be available in the Philippines., release it Moto here in our country.
Droid Winner, 17 Sep 2015If you don't mind then Google it If you don't mind then Google it