plz any one clear my doubt moto x play is very heating problem and low camera quality it's true or fals plz reply me friends.
gsmarena please give the preview of the moto x play asap... m waiting !!!
hey how is the audio jack on this phone please ? i cant find a test that shows audio distortion, crosstalk etc...
Moto phone should improve camera quality.. Very bad at night it.
Owned service center should b placed.
Like - Samsung & Nokia.
3rd party service center don't care customer much.
Which gives lots disappointment. :-(
Anonymous, 14 Sep 2015no complaints except the snapdragon 615 chipset which heats up.... should have put some other... moreSnapdragon 615 overheats ?? From where did you get that any proof with claim ??
hi guyzz.. hav three doubts..
1. it has 2 quad core processors; 1.7gz nd 1gz. does it affect net speed? i heard as 1.7gz processor is for gaming and big appz. nd only 1gz processor available for net nd all.
pls anyone help.
2. Camera quality at night time. It has dual LED flash. bt comments says it has poor camera quality at night.
3. Heat problem. does it become hot faster?
Sunil Shetty, 19 Sep 2015It is heating crazy... Can I use internet through both the sim??
Can any one tell according to price which one is better 1. moto x play, 2. Samsung galaxy j7 ?
any other phone in range of 20,000
faizan, 17 Sep 2015Can we move apps to sd card plz tell me guys Yes
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2015Should i buy this phone or asus zenfone selfie?! Suggestions pleaseMoto X play will the best Asus ZEN UI is power hunger go for the Moto device.
I am using Moto X play for last 2 day, overall good phone in this price range with good battery life and nice camera there are so many good things in this phone so enjoy. I am writing about few cons of this-
1- No LED Notification near front Camera.
2-When you put the earphone in there is no symbol of earphone you have to play the audio to check.
3-Battery take too much time to get this charged fully.
4-Memorey card and SIM tray on top of the phone is not user-friendly.
5- Earphone design is not good both L and R side of earphone length is same.
6- Some inbuilt APPS are not designed properly like calendar, call detail and phonebook
My Score for this= 8.5/10
1. The phone is too heavy ( please take note galaxy note 5 is 171g when moto x is only 169g with bigger battery)
2. Compared to other brands, the look and feel of the product is cheep (completely disagree with you, copmared to which brand?)
3. The 21 mp rear cam - makemakes only a little difference with a 15mp camera(moto x have the best camera for day light use but a little poor for night time use)
4. 3630 mah battery - too big to carry around. Battery( I know you like to carry the power banks)