1. The phone is too heavy ( please take note galaxy note 5 is 171g when moto x is only 169g with bigger battery)
2. Compared to other brands, the look and feel of the product is cheep (completely disagree with you, copmared to which brand?)
3. The 21 mp rear cam - makemakes only a little difference with a 15mp camera(moto x have the best camera for day light use but a little poor for night time use)
4. 3630 mah battery - too big to carry around. Battery( I know you like to carry the power banks)
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2015Should i buy this phone or asus zenfone selfie?! Suggestions pleasebuy moto x play it's way better
Everyone is just excited about the specspecs. I bought the moto x play with so much of excitement from flipkart only yesterday. Disappointed...
1. The phone is too heavy
2. Compared to other brands, the look and feel of the product is cheep
3. The 21 mp rear cam - makemakes only a little difference with a 15mp camera
4. 3630 mah battery - too big to carry around. Battery
Guyz I bought this phone and found extremely cool gadget. Good camera quality, processor is much better for gaming and multitasking.
However I am facing 2 issue and want to know other user are also facing same issue?
1. Battery is 3630mah which suppose to last long however this is consuming lots of batter and very disappointed that it does not have battery saver. I dont knw this this 5.1.1 doesnt have or mobile ?
2. Turbocharging issues!!! Phone is taking time to charge...so y moto is claming for fast charging feature frndz??
AnonD-196433, 18 Sep 2015which one looks better white or black???White!!
I have been waiting for this phone, when it will be available in the Philippines., release it Moto here in our country.
AnonD-422891, 17 Sep 2015If you don't mind then Google it If you don't mind then Google it
Anonymous, 18 Sep 2015you can change the color but not wallpaper, anyway i ordered and will get in few dayswhat? You can't put a wallpaper on a moto?
Moto x play is nice phone but it is too thick 10.9 almost 11 mm it looks too bulky and its heavy to
When you put it in your pocket it will not give any comfort.
Can anyone give a feedback about the actual battery life of moto x play?
Plz friend give me one answer
I m very confused between Samsung j7 and moto x
I knw moto x is batter but I didn't know how its camera clarity.its hv 21mph camera but how its clarity plz tell mee.its clarity like samsung or not