ZABBU, 16 Sep 2015Is this Quad core or Octa core ?? B'coz in specification its mention as Quad but while i compa... moreRead properly....quad means 4 and Octa is 8 so moto x is equipped with to quad-coreprocessor.....one is 1.7 quad and the second is 1.0 quad...equals to octa core
harsha cherry, 18 Sep 2015Hai friends pls reply me So I'm asking the 1quastion This mobile open menu is background is... moreyou can change the color but not wallpaper, anyway i ordered and will get in few days
K3 note is full of bloatware... And it's a matter of shame for k3 that inspite of having 2gb ram and octa core processor it lags considerably... Moto g3 is far better than k3... So there's no reason to compare it with moto play as play is better than g3...
harsha cherry, 18 Sep 2015Hai friends pls reply me So I'm asking the 1quastion This mobile open menu is background is... moreNo it is not possible in the stock andraiod but if you want you can download any launcher.
harsha cherry, 18 Sep 2015Hai friends pls reply me So I'm asking the 1quastion This mobile open menu is background is... moreNo it is not possible in the stock andraiod but if you want you can download any shitty launcher.
Hai friends pls reply me
So I'm asking the 1quastion
This mobile open menu is background is white so change the default wallpaper screen in menu white its possible or not pls reply me I'm going to buy this mobile
dk , 17 Sep 2015i want to know , howz ... camera of moto x play????one of the best cameras right now...
hi guyzzzzzzz am planning for buy this phone plz suggest me moto x play gud or bad
Guys can i know about the camera quality of the phone because i am just mesmorised by hearing that it has got a 21 mp camera!!! At present i own HTC 626G+ which has got 13 mp camera... So can anyone tell me about the camera quality!!!
Prakash pk, 16 Sep 2015Gaming performance is good or bad ?I know about gaming performance,if u know than tell me about?
faizan, 17 Sep 2015Can we move apps to sd card plz tell me guys yes, apps can be moved to SD card
I just got the Moto x play one week ago in Canada for Koodo, here is my review:
1. battery life is amazing, you can use the phone for around 36 hrs before to charger it again, the phone consumes around 1% of the battery every 2 hrs in stand by. The snapdragon 615 is very efficient in energy consumption, for the light task it will use the Quadcore 1.0 Ghz processor to save energy, if you need more power it will use the 8 cores and the same time.
2. Display: the IPS display is sharp, rich and vibrant, dont hesitate about this.
3. Processor: Snapdragon 615 octa-core, it isnt the top of the line but even so you dont notice lag in the performance, the phone runs very smoothly, it is responsive, this processor does not get hot like the old one 600 series, is efficient with energy consumption and with the 2gb of ram you can run most the app in the market with no problem.
4. Building quality: the phone feels really well in your hand, the frame feels like metal but it is not (Remember is a 400Cad$ phone) and the anti slip back panel does the job.
5. memory: 16gb and you can expand using a micro sd, this is good with 10$ you can get a 32 Gb micro sd card and you are done. Consider to get at least class 10 micro sd. Also you can move most of the apps to SD easily, just in the settings, this is an asset. in the past you had to download an app to do this.
6. Turbocharger 3.0: amazing charger, the phone is fully charged in 70 minutes and remember that this is a 3630 mah battery. In Canada the turbocharger is included with the phone, i read in some review that it wasnt, but actually is included (i dont know the rest of the world) and it works with the turbocharger technology 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0.
7. Radio FM: i contacted Motorola customer support to know if the phone has FM radio receiver, they told me that it does not have it but when i got my phone actually it has FM radio, all you need is connect the earphones to be used as antenna and voila! you can stream radio without using your data plan.
1. Software: i find the (stock android) not so good comparing with the lollipop in the samsung devices, the customization is limited, quick access bar in the top is almost useless, Do you really need to have the quick access to the invert color function? this is useless but if you need to activate the hotspot, battery saver, NFC or more you have to go the settings and you can not customize these quick access.
You can not customize the vibration intensity, something so simple and easy with the samgsung devices!
2. No multiwindow option!
3. Google play music and the stock gallery arent very user friendly, to many things and sometimes less is more.
4. Camera software: very basic, no ISO control, no exposition control, you can choose just between 16MP wide or standard 21MP, no less quality option, no scene mode just night mode. The camera itself is good and takes beautiful pictures but they could do a better job with the software, maybe in future updates they will do it. In the other side you have Slow motion video and the quality of the front camera over passed my expectations. The quick acces feature to the camera works great, very responsive just twisting twice the phone.
5. No stereo speakers, but i find that this is not a big deal, it has just one but is very loud and it is in the front side!
In overall the phone is a very good deal for the price, it isnt a high end phone but it feels like that. There are some Chinese phones like the Xiaomi redmi note with similar specs but the fact of the battery life and you know that you will get the latest android in every release is an asset.