Anonymous, 01 May 2016What sensors? Didn´t gsmarena check the phone? It´s a simple matter to find out wh... moreThis is a moto x style/pure... Moto x play is a completely different and cheaper phone, THAT ONE doesn't have gyro, the one on this page does have it.
K..., 01 May 2016Hi, i received my moto x this week, i install the update to marshmallow when i put it on...and... moreI strongly recommend follow the wipe cache procedure after any Android upgrade, you can find it in youtube, this will solve most or all the issues anyone can have after upgrade, it won't delete any of your apps or files, so no problem
Anonymous, 01 May 2016What sensors? Didn´t gsmarena check the phone? It´s a simple matter to find out wh... moreWhere are your sources? If it doesn't have a gyro sensor how the phone rotates the screen and activate the camera shaking the phone when locked?
What sensors? Didn´t gsmarena check the phone? It´s a simple matter to find out what sensors are in the phone. In fact, Moto X Play does not have a gyro sensor, and so cannot play 360 Youtube videos.
Hi, i received my moto x this week, i install the update to marshmallow when i put it on...and i dont know if its normal...but i feel some lags un the animations...one time, mi moto x put the black screen and it doesn't respond for few seconds...then i make a factory reset...and i feel some lags...it is normal? And other thing...i feel sometimes...my moto have high temperatures...):
Anonymous, 31 Mar 2016I heard Moto X Style and Moto X play have no gyroscope... is that true?Style does play doesn't
User, 23 Apr 2016Hi, what can you tell about android marshmallow in moto X style...better perfomance? Better ba... moreMarshmallow is better in performance.but there is some problems in unlocking the phone on screen.I use unlock button.
P, 21 Apr 2016One plus 2 or moto styleMoto I owned both never oneplus
Hi, what can you tell about android marshmallow in moto X style...better perfomance? Better battery? O it have some bad things? I don't know, update or no?
P, 21 Apr 2016One plus 2 or moto styleOnePlus 2 Pro: OnePlus 2 Cons:
-Fingerprint reader -Overheating issue
Moto X Style Pro: Moto X Style cons:
-Good Software -Battery
-Display size & resolution
Go for X Style, my friend
Malaysia User, 16 Apr 2016hello guys, can suggest for me best smartphone
budget $400 .. i have choice
Asus ze... moreHello Malaysia User ,
I have the moto x style/pure and it is the best option for the money.
no other for will give you these specs for this price.
-Asus phone lags
-one plus 2 is not a 2k display . not water resistant, no sd card slot
-g4 camera is not as good.
hello guys, can suggest for me best smartphone
budget $400 .. i have choice
Asus zenfone 2 laser ze601KL
Moto X Style
rrhyme, 13 Apr 2016I thought nexus 5x doesn't have memory slotYup no micro sd slot, but putting a card reader into the usb-c port is still a workaround for that. Am I wrong?
Negi, 13 Apr 2016It a beauty, only issue dt i face is battery life, even with limited 4g usage it runs out of s... more10 minutes charge gets you to 50%? Really? You must be joking. There is no phone as of today that can charge so quickly. I have been using this phone for about 10 days. It charges from zero to 100% in an hour if turned off. If you turn it on while charging it takes about an hour and a half approx to get from zero to 100%.
I can share some insights after using this phone. Firstly, I'd like you to know that this review is based on a comparison of my LG G Pro 2 Vs the Moto X Style.
I'm going to break it up into Pros & Cons to make it simple.
1) The screen is very sharp with vibrant colours
2) The 21mp camera sensor is awesome. Pictures come out very sharp with good details. The front flash is also pretty helpful for taking low light selfies.
3) The loudspeaker is superb. Louder than the LG G Pro 2 and with much better sound quality
4) The interface is lag free as far as I've experienced. Scrolling, opening menus, etc is really fast.
5) Water resistance is a plus point
6) It feels very solid and premium though the power button is a bit wobbly.
1) The phone is very very very very basic when it comes to customisation. I would rather say that there no customisation to make it simple. You can't even create folders in the App Drawer to organise your apps. They get arranged in alphabetical order with no other option.
2) The camera interface is primitive... I've had more options in my 6 year old Nokia than this phone.
3) The dimensions are pretty large for the screen size(it is almost as tall as the LG G Pro 2 which has a 5.9 inch screen compared to the 5.7 inch screen of the Moto X Style
4) This is my personal preference but I don't like the 16:9 aspect ratio screen shape in landscape mode and prefer it to be a bit more wider.
5) The phone does not get hot, but it surely feels a lot warmer than the LG G Pro 2 specially on the metal rim. This can be a bit annoying but Motorola has provided a plastic bumper protector which helps reduce this issue. But honestly, you can feel the warmth quite a bit. The battery temperature can go up to 47 degrees while gaming so you can imagine the heat that you'll feel in your palm.