hello guys, can suggest for me best smartphone
budget $400 .. i have choice
Asus zenfone 2 laser ze601KL
Moto X Style
rrhyme, 13 Apr 2016I thought nexus 5x doesn't have memory slotYup no micro sd slot, but putting a card reader into the usb-c port is still a workaround for that. Am I wrong?
Negi, 13 Apr 2016It a beauty, only issue dt i face is battery life, even with limited 4g usage it runs out of s... more10 minutes charge gets you to 50%? Really? You must be joking. There is no phone as of today that can charge so quickly. I have been using this phone for about 10 days. It charges from zero to 100% in an hour if turned off. If you turn it on while charging it takes about an hour and a half approx to get from zero to 100%.
I can share some insights after using this phone. Firstly, I'd like you to know that this review is based on a comparison of my LG G Pro 2 Vs the Moto X Style.
I'm going to break it up into Pros & Cons to make it simple.
1) The screen is very sharp with vibrant colours
2) The 21mp camera sensor is awesome. Pictures come out very sharp with good details. The front flash is also pretty helpful for taking low light selfies.
3) The loudspeaker is superb. Louder than the LG G Pro 2 and with much better sound quality
4) The interface is lag free as far as I've experienced. Scrolling, opening menus, etc is really fast.
5) Water resistance is a plus point
6) It feels very solid and premium though the power button is a bit wobbly.
1) The phone is very very very very basic when it comes to customisation. I would rather say that there no customisation to make it simple. You can't even create folders in the App Drawer to organise your apps. They get arranged in alphabetical order with no other option.
2) The camera interface is primitive... I've had more options in my 6 year old Nokia than this phone.
3) The dimensions are pretty large for the screen size(it is almost as tall as the LG G Pro 2 which has a 5.9 inch screen compared to the 5.7 inch screen of the Moto X Style
4) This is my personal preference but I don't like the 16:9 aspect ratio screen shape in landscape mode and prefer it to be a bit more wider.
5) The phone does not get hot, but it surely feels a lot warmer than the LG G Pro 2 specially on the metal rim. This can be a bit annoying but Motorola has provided a plastic bumper protector which helps reduce this issue. But honestly, you can feel the warmth quite a bit. The battery temperature can go up to 47 degrees while gaming so you can imagine the heat that you'll feel in your palm.
Negi, 13 Apr 2016It a beauty, only issue dt i face is battery life, even with limited 4g usage it runs out of s... moreI have rooted it and removed bloatwares (unnecessary apps) and battery works excellent for 2 complete days. There is no match to this phone at this cost at the moment.
AnonD-523646, 07 Apr 2016my Moto x style heats too,I replaced my it twice and in the end decided to choose a refund. After changing twice decided to take refund its heated up a lot .now using Asus ZenFone selfie
Motorola Moto X Style :- The name can be changed as Motorola Moto X Furnace.
It a beauty, only issue dt i face is battery life, even with limited 4g usage it runs out of steam.ya turbo charges does help in ds case.. 10 minutes of charging n u get more than 50% battery life..
Currently comparing prices from a dealer, where the X Style costs RM1600 here in Malaysia, with the standard package, while the Nexus 5x costs only RM1315 (standard package + 64gb micro SD with card reader). I definitely leaned towards the moto at first, but the 5x comes in bundled offers which makes it much more worth buying. Any help or tips to help with my purchase here? Thanks.
Dear i wanna have a moto x style, you guyz just suggest me to buy or not, which is best one SAMSUNG J7(2016), LG G4, or MOTO X STYLE............thanx
Rakesh, 01 Apr 2016I purchased the moto X style 20 days back it heats up like hell upto 46.5C its one of the wors... moremy Moto x style heats too,I replaced my it twice and in the end decided to choose a refund.
I purchased the moto X style 20 days back it heats up like hell upto 46.5C its one of the worst mobile i have ever seen.Never buy from flipkart they are bloody cheaters.
If you can use best mobile exprince and all features goo for motorolla beacause motorolla company provide best feature ever
papai, 05 Apr 2016which one is better among LG G4 and moto x style in terms of real performence and batery back ... moreBoth phones have SD808 so they'll heat as much as same, although not too much.
Battery for Moto X Style will be better cause of stock Android
Build is also more comfy than LG