Why can't I change my X style's font? Earlier I was able to change in htc. Do I need to root my phone? So that it can support different fonts style.
King, 02 Dec 2015Dear moto x style users. Is this phone a good or just it is hsown as good?. The features that ... moreExcellent phone . previously i was using nexus 4. This is phone is a beast. Sound is amazing battery is awesome 1.5 days on average use.
fonefinder, 04 Dec 2015Please. Tell me if wifi receive of this phone is good?Yes its quite good as compared to nexus 4
The problem is that so many people rely on buying a phone based the non-sense comments below (not user reviews). If you like a phone go ahead and try it if its available and if its not then just buy it and see for ur serlf and if you dont like it just sell it.
fonefinder, 04 Dec 2015Please. Tell me if wifi receive of this phone is good?yes
does the phone have dual sim support? what model? but i somewhat dislike non-removable batts.
Wi-Fi standards supported 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac -> With Wi-Fi Direct
I am very surprised that the Moto G 3rd Gen and Moto X Play sport an FM radio, while the Moto X Style at a higher price does not. I that an oversight on the specs of this page or is it a verified fact? Reason: Christmas is coming soon at a home near you !
Dear moto x style users. Is this phone a good or just it is hsown as good?. The features that are given in its specifications looks good, but there are also some negative reviews about wifi and some other things, this makes me feel bad about this phone. Please tell me how is this phone with its provided features?
Really, the X Style (Pure Edition) doesn't support WiFi Direct... at this price point? Is that just an oversight in the specs?
i don't knw why motorola is not providing finger print sensor .....at this price segment ??????
iphone 6 and moto x style have same phone diffrence is this this thing is matrolla and iphone is apple i am using both phones every have very tuf quice
After a long time I am moving out of samsung line of smartphones and Ordered Moto X Style 32gb today after a lot of research and keeping my interest into account .
I am using Note 4 (N910H - Exynos model but only 3g support), and to be honest I love the performance, Display, Camera & battery life.
Things I consider while buying Moto x Style:
1. Dual 4G Sim availability in India ( Which saves me the burden of carrying 2 mobiles which I am using now)
2. Expandable memory ( This is the main reason why I ditched Sammy- Some might disagree with this but I prefer to keep all my personal files locally)
3. Dual Front Firing Speaker ( Note 4 audio output was good but still its on the backside)
4. Faster OS updates (this is where samsung lags very behind)
5. Pure android experience ( I will miss few touchwiz functions like swipe to call and text etc....)
6. Good Camera and decent low light performance ( Here I hope I will be satisfied with the moto x style as Note 4 also struggled in low light or else :-(
7. Flash light brightness control which is very useful as almost all use it in low light condition.
7. good display & decent battery ( I will definitely miss the deep blacks of amoled here)
I haven seen many complaining about the heating issue but I think it will never be like Galaxy S5 or Even S4 Exynos Varient which I used. Here Note 4 really kept its pace with SD805 and even performs bit better.
I hope I have made the right choice with Moto X Style.