I got my Moto X style 2 days before. the phone is awesome but after 15-20 minutes of heavy use i.e. copying files or game play the phone becomes heated to around 40-44 c. This is too much for a brand new phone. I am planning to contact motorola. Anyone has faced same issue and have a solution ?
well I had the phone for 3 days and I returned it. Why? well...
1. for one it does not have LED notifications, something I could not live without
2. the battery did not really last the day of average use.
3. light sensor was not the best and I had to try and adjust the brightness constantly.
4. It was a hassle to unlock the screen because you needed to place your hand somewhere where it could be seen by the sensor.
5. Ear speaker sound was very high pitched, very annoying
6. because the phone looks the same a lot of the time I would pick it up and it would be upside down.
6. Management of GPS was a nuisance, when you would turn location off in the settings tray it would either disable it all, not allowing you to just use wireless networks .
7. Power management was only available when the phone reached a certain level, there was no access to manage CPU usage like in Samsung phones.
8. Didn't like phone colours, backgrounds etc, but that is lollipop not Motos fault.
It all a disappointment, i was really looking forward to a great experience with a stock standard android phone and it was not. I may have to go back to Samsung.
Hey guys I am just confused between moto style and moto xplay. Moto xplay is octa core and moto style is just hexa core plz help me I am a gammer which should phone should I choose
Its really awesome piece.... when is motorola going to release this Moto X Style in India?? Im waiting for it...
AnonD-319895, 25 Sep 2015the perfect specs but nothing is totally perfect it misses MicroSD 4GB RAM would be bett... moreMotorola use stock android... so no skin on top.. so no legs.. every skin eats ram & storage also.. they slows down your device.. for stock android & pure android devices 3gb is gud...
I hope that this phone is available in saudi arabia, can't wait to buy this phone.
AnonD-319895, 25 Sep 2015the perfect specs
but nothing is totally perfect
it misses MicroSD
4GB RAM would be bett... moreWhat you use in 4gb ram 4gb mean more price
3gb is very enough it is waste of money to have 4gb but not completely use it
AnonD-439211, 26 Sep 2015Ya wtevr....battry life is terrible... As per the reviews of people who bought it...SOT is alm... morejust plug in ur cell for half an hour nd it will be chargd 60%... what more u want...
Anonymous, 26 Sep 2015Will it be dual sim??? i don't think the model that was imported for testing was motorola xt1572 which is not dual sim. But it is testing model so cant be sure
AnonD-319895, 25 Sep 2015the perfect specs but nothing is totally perfect it misses MicroSD 4GB RAM would be bett... moreIt is not dual SIM, however in Brazil they launched dual SIM model. Lets hope same in INDIA
Ya wtevr....battry life is terrible... As per the reviews of people who bought it...SOT is almost 4.5hrs max
Heavy usage is 11hrs apprx
I waited for so long.... Nw am depressed wd this battery
So long will have x play
Nxt tm a btr one...
Guys jus change my thoughts damn