Bert, 01 Oct 2015well I had the phone for 3 days and I returned it. Why? well...
1. for one it does not have L... more1 if it is not having any LED light it does have a moto display which is way better than led light...
2 moto x has on of the best camera out in market better than iphone...
3 talking about colors pay $25 extra nd u can choose any style u want...
4 huge battery with 3000 mah still if it drained u can charge 65% in 30 min faster than samsung...
AnonD-427211, 01 Oct 2015motorola india just started #beautility finally motoxstyle expect it around 14 15th octnot yet offically announced by motorola
I think dual sim plays a major role in flagship bcoz competition btw 1+2 which has dual sum 4g is more in a flagship.if India release dual sim version it will be great advantage.if not 1+2 deserve its win.
motorola india just started #beautility finally motoxstyle expect it around 14 15th oct
so..... nice mobile
so..... nice mobile
Galaxy S6 32gb and X style are around the same price on the German amazon. Initially, I was going to choose the x style, but as I've realized, the style is about to loose its price-advantage and a couple of questions came up:
1, In my country Motorola has no support, so if there's any problem e.g. as a result of the lower builing quality compared to S6 and so on, I have to contact amazon.de, while samsung has support
2, On the other hand, Moto has stock android what makes it snappier and I can also insert microSD
Except the two points above, I think the devices pretty similar, but my questions is if the x style has no price advantage in Europe, should I still go for it?
I got my Moto X style 2 days before. the phone is awesome but after 15-20 minutes of heavy use i.e. copying files or game play the phone becomes heated to around 40-44 c. This is too much for a brand new phone. I am planning to contact motorola. Anyone has faced same issue and have a solution ?
well I had the phone for 3 days and I returned it. Why? well...
1. for one it does not have LED notifications, something I could not live without
2. the battery did not really last the day of average use.
3. light sensor was not the best and I had to try and adjust the brightness constantly.
4. It was a hassle to unlock the screen because you needed to place your hand somewhere where it could be seen by the sensor.
5. Ear speaker sound was very high pitched, very annoying
6. because the phone looks the same a lot of the time I would pick it up and it would be upside down.
6. Management of GPS was a nuisance, when you would turn location off in the settings tray it would either disable it all, not allowing you to just use wireless networks .
7. Power management was only available when the phone reached a certain level, there was no access to manage CPU usage like in Samsung phones.
8. Didn't like phone colours, backgrounds etc, but that is lollipop not Motos fault.
It all a disappointment, i was really looking forward to a great experience with a stock standard android phone and it was not. I may have to go back to Samsung.
When will androd marshmallow rolls out?
Hey guys I am just confused between moto style and moto xplay. Moto xplay is octa core and moto style is just hexa core plz help me I am a gammer which should phone should I choose
Its really awesome piece.... when is motorola going to release this Moto X Style in India?? Im waiting for it...
it is looking nice and good features
AnonD-319895, 25 Sep 2015the perfect specs but nothing is totally perfect it misses MicroSD 4GB RAM would be bett... moreMotorola use stock android... so no skin on top.. so no legs.. every skin eats ram & storage also.. they slows down your device.. for stock android & pure android devices 3gb is gud...
so nice, very nice features
I hope that this phone is available in saudi arabia, can't wait to buy this phone.
AnonD-319895, 25 Sep 2015the perfect specs
but nothing is totally perfect
it misses MicroSD
4GB RAM would be bett... moreWhat you use in 4gb ram 4gb mean more price
3gb is very enough it is waste of money to have 4gb but not completely use it