halfawake, 26 Jan 2017The Moto Z is a fantastic phone. I got Nougat in December 2016I have got noughat.Battery drain fastly, more than Marshmallow.Heating while charging, browsing and cannot use camera, video camera more than 2 minutes by heavy heating.Low light camera pictures aren't good like a 40k photo.
Moto Z is not good . service station available but no body is knowing repairing . Do not buy this mobile
The unlocked model will receive nougat in february for everyone whining about it. Also they don't prioritize carrier updates the unlocked one didn't come out until months later and runs entirely different firmware. It'll take just as long to build nougat for the unlocked model as it did the carrier model, however the carrier model had a headstart.
I see a lot of bad opinions on behalf of this phone. I had Samsung S7 and I replaced it with Moto Z! Don't regret it at all. Battery life is excellent, with me, like on S7, have 3 h SOT on 50% battery on updated Nougat 7.0 unrooted phone! Before anyone post anything, it would be nice to try the phone and use it for a while. Charging is faster than on S7 by some 20 minutes. All in all, better and better looking phone. Front camera with a flash?? Excellent! Back camera?? Fantastic!!
Zzz, 20 Jan 2017Got a new updation.After this updation more more heating.No benefits.
Zzz, 20 Jan 2017Got a new updation.I don't know what the improvement.
AnonD-626017, 29 Dec 2016I have Moto Z, and I live in Europe, but I still dont get Nougat update...
Is that normal, c... moredo you have the unlocked version? if you have then sorry to say you wont be having the update anytime soon.. they prioritize the carrier versions of this phone. the unlocked version is taken for granted. read the threads on
Dont buy this phone!! I have the unlocked version and still dont have android 7.0 update. still stuck in 6.0., Motorola will not roll out nougat update on unlocked Moto Z. dont buy. this phone.
also please note that:
- back camera scratches very very easily!!
- battery life sucks! last only less than a day with average use.
- my review on MODS that i have
- JBL Sound Boost - sound is not that loud..sound quality sucks like it muffled.( after weeks of usage I realized I should have just bought a stand alone bluetooth speaker which is much louder and higher clartify for a lower or same price..
- Incipio battery pack - drains easily! drains easily- my phone is 3% battery and installed the incipio battery pack with full charge. it charged my phone to only 80% and the incipio battery pack is full drain 0%.
- no nougat update
- JBL sound boost- not loud enough/ poor quality - ( just buy other regular bluetooth
- incipio battery pack- drains easily 2200mah?? for the same price u can buy 12000 20000mah battery pack
Moto Z camera very critical of movement. Droid Maxx takes much better quality pix.
Z takes too long to stabilize, lot of blurring. Anyone else have that problem? Also could not
get cover off to attach camera mod. Verizon refused to accept the return of camera mod. Was two days past return date on receipt and mod box never unpacked!!
[deleted post]Zplay best battery backup.Z is very low battery backup and high heating.Noughat is failure
AnonD-622988, 21 Dec 2016Is there a LED notification built in ? ThxIn Moto Z we have no led notification
Gausul, 01 Jan 2017I am from Bangladesh. Here is not available Motorola phone so how can i buy this one? Anybody ... moreFirst:
You should have to apply VISA or Master credit card and then you can purchase online stores ( such as amazon....etc...). Most of the online store can provide the delivery to your country.
Open the packaging
Enjoy it .....
aatif khan, 31 Dec 2016What is this nughat updates? I know about Nougat, but is nughat something new android OS? naugat is the latest android OS