Hey guys i orderd this phone few days ago and id just like to know when i get it should i upgrade it to Android nougat or leave it at Android marshmallow?
anas, 04 Aug 2017Got 7.1.1, battery drain fast than 7.and heatingI have the same problem with the batery, drain very fast
I really do not understand people commenting irrationally and unrealistically here. Guys, please be reasonable!
- I bought this phone 3 months ago, I use the shell and bumper that come with the phone and they do the job really well!
- It has a great camera with a good low-light image capability, especially for its price.
- It is thin and light, and it has a great feeling when you hold it (not as ergonomic as Moto x series phones were, though).
- I bought the Incipio power pack and JBL sound-boost moto mods paying reasonable prices (100$ together) and they are amazingly useful! The sound of JBL moto mod is clear ,loud enough, it has a great build quality and finishing. The battery pack extends the battery life for approx. 6-8 hours (of usage).
- Great moto mods are on the way as well (GoPro, Hasselblad V2 etc.). In case it's too expensive at launch, wait a bit and then buy them. I do not understand people who try to buy everything at launch.
- The screen is not shatter proof but does not scratch easily. That is a lie. Like all the smart-phones, you should not drop it (categorically).
- It has all the updates of Nougat released so far (7.1.1) and it works pretty stable.
- Personally, I loved this phone and how it feels premium. After using Moto X 2nd generation for 2 years, it really is an upgrade in my opinion and I see no reason to regret in buying a Moto Z.
Tom, 20 May 2017I really wanted to like this phone but it doesn't send telegramsHaha !
It does Morse code though ,😁
Extremely delicate phone with shortage of protective cases in stores. Accidentally dropped my phone twice from low (hip) heights. I am 5'6". One time it actually bounced offy thigh on the way down. Both times screen shattered and device no longer
Functioned. I have had four smart phone a d dropped them all. I was able to use all of the others after the drops. The screen on this phone seems higher than the edge which may make it more vulnerable to serious damage.
My first Slim slot and Sim damaged by high heating.Now using duplicate Sim by second Sim can't use memory card.moto can't avoid heating.
I like most things about this phone, but it has HORRIBLE bluetooth issues. From not finding any devices, to repeatedly disconnecting/turning off, to cutting out constantly--the bluetooth feature is basically unusable, which is absolutely inexcusable for a $700 phone. Check the forums; I'm definitely not the only one having these issues. I can't even listen to music unless I carry around the headphone adapter everywhere. Motorola definitely has to be aware of the issues at this point but have done nothing to correct them (they just suggest clearing cache/factory reset/etc which doesn't work, or they tell you to replace your phone). Never going back to Motorola again.
One of the worst phone that I ever used while over phone is lagging in arrow button keyboards are hanging while hearing andriod updates are slower comparing to one plus models or Google pixel sound quality should be improved only one speaker it's very low sound comparing to other brands
Monapagla, 12 Jun 2017no 3.5 jack and 2600mah battery?? Android is like copy what ever apple does The Moto Z came out before Iphone 7, so please explain how Moto copied Apple? Again it is a case of Apple fanboys not having a clue about real technology...
Anonymous, 11 Jun 2017chill the f*** out..theres an adapter that plugs into the usb "c" port to accept that plug...b... moreYou will always get better audio quality with a cord over bluetooth. You seem like a beats by dre loser so it probably doesnt matter.
no 3.5 jack and 2600mah battery?? Android is like copy what ever apple does
Anonymous, 04 Jun 2017Why the f.ck they all removed 3.5mm jack. if Apple puts shit on the phone, will they follow? ... morechill the f*** out..theres an adapter that plugs into the usb "c" port to accept that plug...but join the 21st century...everything is bluetooth enabled these days or a Bluetooth adapter is less than 20.00 soo jeeeez your world is not exploding around you because of this!!!
Anonymous, 04 Jun 2017Why the f.ck they all removed 3.5mm jack.
if Apple puts shit on the phone, will they follow?
... moreu can use earphones with cables from the charging point!!
plz don't slang phones without being sure
Anonymous, 04 Jun 2017Why the f.ck they all removed 3.5mm jack. if Apple puts shit on the phone, will they follow? ... moreThis phone announced months before iphone7, and this is extremely thin with a good design, at least better than boring iphone.
Why the f.ck they all removed 3.5mm jack.
if Apple puts shit on the phone, will they follow?
What a looser!
Never buy a phone without f*kin 3.5mm jack.
I f.kn need it for f*kn aux.
Apple have only brillant and smart designers, rest of it just crap.
Who designed this piece of crap should shame of it.