Vishal Solanki, 15 Feb 2018This phone Release in india after 1 year same Moto. Now Brazzless/Borderless 18:9 Phone trend.... moreOnePlus 5t isn't shateer proof that was why I should buy z2 force it's Avery amazing model to every one
Polomarco, 07 Feb 2018I have to buy a phone and I'm confused at to which is better. The Moto Z2 Force or the G5s plu... moreOffcourse moto z2 force is better because it has snapdrangon 835 moto g5 plus has 625 but i will suggest u oneplus 5t
This phone Release in india after 1 year same Moto. Now Brazzless/Borderless 18:9 Phone trend. No Oreo as Project Update schedule & Price of Rs. 34000is too costly. Go to buy if you are fool.
I am planning to buy and I have only Two option now. OnePlus5T and Honor V10. Both are good in all function and it has cheaper than Moto Z2 Force.
Saurav, 13 Feb 2018Display is small and price is high5.5" screen is small?
Depends on your budget, Moto G5s is for mid-range and Z2 Force is the high end.
its a bomb .. wow great fone by all sides .. super fast wid killer look.. after moto z play i love moto z2 .. great work mototola thnx for dis machine ...
Excellent experience. 2 mods I like the best. Camera mod & projector mod. Brilliant work.
I have to buy a phone and I'm confused at to which is better. The Moto Z2 Force or the G5s plus. They both have great reviews. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Nightshade13, 05 Feb 2018I have this phone. I love it. I had a Moto X Force before and the screen got scratched, even d... moreDid you have any peeling issues? Recently bought z2 force and am now quite worried about it getting peeled off :(
Jijesh Kumar, 30 Jul 2017See the battery... only 2730mAh..??? so pathetic...!!!I thought that too.
Truth is, it's so much more efficient I get 5 1/2 hrs SoT with 21% battery left when playing CPU/GPS intensive games like PoGo or Ingress.
In my book, that's astounding! I thought I'd be buying the TurboCharging mod within a week!
Like cameras, it's not just about the numbers.
Anonymous, 14 Aug 2017Can someone enlighten me? I'm looking for a new phone. And I can't make the decission. Below i... moreMust have
- At least 4 GB Ram, prefer 6GB -XT1789-06 has 6Gb. Pixel/S8 doesn't.
- At least 64 GB internal memory -XT1789-06 has 64Gb. Pixel/S8 does.
- Micro SD slot -Moto Z2 Force does. S8 does, Pixel doesn't.
- Snapdragon 835 ,Exynos 8895 or any up coming/current hi-end chipset -Moto Z2 Force does -835 chipset Pixel/S8 does.
- Minimum 5 inches display and minimum 1080p resolution -Moto Z2 Force. Pixel/S8 does.
- Somewhat durable -Moto Z2 Force has has the ace here with Shattershield. Unless you want it waterproof. Pixel/S8 waterproof.
- Front facing stereo speaker -Not in Moto Z2 Force.
- Any fast charging technology -Moto Z2 Force does. Pixel/S8 does
- Can be updated to Android O -Moto Z2 Force does (mine even has already). Pixel/S8 does.
- Ability to flash custom rom -Moto Z2 Force does (I believe). Not sure about Pixel (why would you want to)/S8
Good to have
- Wireless charging -Moto Z2 Force does - add (an overpriced imo) back cover mod. S8 does, Pixel doesn't.
- Decent camera -Moto Z2 Force does. Impressed with it, but it's not a Pixel. Pixel/S8 does
- AMOLED display -Moto Z2 Force does. Pixel/S8 does
I have the Z2 Force and I love it. Same kind of specs as the Galaxy Note 8 without the Samsungware.
I have this phone. I love it. I had a Moto X Force before and the screen got scratched, even dented, but never smashed. So far, I'm being better at looking after my Z2 Force!
Scratching the screen is definitely possible, but far less easy to do than the X Force. If you are worried about that, get a screen protector.
The biggest surprise for me was the one button nav feature where you get your screen back and use the F/P reader to mimic the Back/Menu/Home/Google Assistant buttons and the on screen buttons are gone.
Other than that, the other Moto Functions (like "Twist for Quick Capture" - so good, the Pixel has it now and "Approach for Moto Display" and the others) are all still there.
It's narrower than the X Force so easier to use 1 handed.
Battery performance is fantastic. 5 1/2 hours of Ingress SoT with 21% remaining still, so despite it being a smaller battery than I'd like, it's exceeding my expectations. You guys should use Pokemon Go as a battery test!
Moto Mods are absolutely flawless in their implementation.
It also benchmarks very very well (I have the XT1789-06 6Gb RAM/64Gb internal version).
On top of all of that, it just got Oreo.
The camera is better than any Moto I've used before it and is definitely very usable, where before it has been quite hit and miss for quality. At the end of the day, it's not as good as the Pixel camera though.
Very very happy with it. Just a shame it's so hard to buy (it's not available in Australia in any form). There should be more marketing for this thing. It's fantastic.
Mr. Bentley, 05 Jan 2018Not a bad phone at all. My major issue with this phone is the screen. It scratches up too easy... moreYes, the screen is what stoped me fron getting one, it scratches due to being shatter resistant, it is not cristal as other ones, so, no shatter-easy to scratch, scratch resistant-shatter prone
JakaDMC, 28 Jan 2018I think Xiaomi 6 and Oneplus 5 good for custom romright u r.