Anonymous, 18 Aug 2017It has no Led Notification, and neither it's needed, the "Glance Screen" like thing works much... moreYes there is a LED notification but it's only work when mobile charging in switch off mode and you trying to turn on your mobile. You need to root use it as notification.
Varun rollins, 21 Aug 2017And what about batteryI m using this device since 10 days ...its amazing battery...very heavy usage gives one full day
Love the 5 MP selfie cam. Quality is good and it performs more like a 8 MP. Colors are very rich and beauty mode is done nicely without being over the top.
Anonymous, 30 Jul 2017led notification??It has no Led Notification, and neither it's needed, the "Glance Screen" like thing works much better.
Anonymous, 15 Aug 2017What about front cameraSo far.. front camera is satisfying... For me... Hehehe
For 5MP , its quite excellent, brilliant results, pees joise and have same profesional function camera...
Sari, 11 Aug 2017Just have moto z2 play recently and the gift box. Awesome... Had been using samsung and iphon... moreI have a moto z the regular z all I can say is that everything is perfect for my needs, gamming surfing etc. design is awesome so unique and that look makes me say "oohhhhhmmmm" so nice in the hand and the camera with OIS is so so so awesome. No heating at all even I play heavy games, modularity is the one that I need and this is the right phone for me. from g, e, x and now the moto z been using this brand sense high school days. :D
Just have moto z2 play recently and the gift box. Awesome...
Had been using samsung and iphone , LG, oppo...
What i love about this phone :
1. So thin and elegant
2. Unusual design
3. Great battery life
4. Functional fingerprint, none of other phone made things like it
5. Great camera
6. Very easy to use
7. Great display
8. Never overheating
9. Moto style shell is easy to place on, again, never found anything like it
10. Too many advantage i cant stop writing, hehehe..
Love this phone...
I have Moto z.good but high heating.All Moto phone have heating problem.
Anonymous, 27 Jul 2017Moto was a reputed brand at one point but it's just lenovo producing phones under name of moto... moreMotorola is designed in Brazil, software made in the USA and the product is made by Flextronics in China. It is not made by Lenovo. It's made by Motorola Mobility. They are 2 different companies still. Newer Lenovo smartphones are made by Motorola Mobility too (Lenovo K8 Note). It says so on the box.
ashish, 31 Jul 2017Did we get mods?? You can get the mods at motoz2play.com
AnonD-653699, 30 Jul 2017One plus 5, Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom or Motorola Z2 Play ? I need camera and batery.Asus zenfone 3 zoom super camera ever front camera super selfie 5000mah insane battery power..
AnonD-688122, 29 Jul 2017A few reasons to purchase the Moto Z2 play. Currently I own the Moto Z Force, Turbo 2 and Goog... moreDoes this phone have miracast/screen mirroring enabled in stock rom? I am considering buying the z2 play or z2 force.But I heard that on z play, Moto disables this feature and we have to edit buil.prop to enable it.
One plus 5, Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom or Motorola Z2 Play ? I need camera and batery.
A few reasons to purchase the Moto Z2 play. Currently I own the Moto Z Force, Turbo 2 and Google Pixel XL.
1. The new Moto Z2 Play's fingerprint scanner now functions as a "one button navigation". It took an hour or so to really get used to it but its now a feature I don't want to be without.
2. Moto display is super efficient right from the lock screen allowing me to voice text back without leaving the lock screen! Changing Music and responding to any other notification is quick, easy and it's now in color with just one touch. This feature alone is unique to second gen Moto's and a must have. No other phone maker has the ease and functionality of Z2 Play. Yea Samsung has a "type" of Moto display but you can't do anything with it except look at it. Useless.
3. With normal usage and 4.5 hours of screen on time I was able to go 44 hours without recharging. Smaller battery is fine with me if it keeps this up. I turned my phone on this morning at 8:30 a.m. and at 6 p.m. I am at 76% battery. Awesome.
4. Moto Actions like chop chop and double twist are features that make Moto so much more user friendly then my Pixel XL. Don't get me wrong the Google Pixel XL is nice and has all the specs that people look for but it's nowhere near as user friendly as Moto and the Pixel is now back in the box in storage. I hate it and wish I never bought it. Moto all the way.
5. Super thin, feels great in the hand. Amazing Phone!
6. Moto Mods! Love them or hate them they are only getting better.
I love my Moto Z2 Play and I've found none better.
Great Job Motorola. Thank you for making this phone so easy to use.