don´t get fooled by the IP52 water nano repelent certification. Mine got wet yesterday and is not working properly.
My God I'm in love with this phone. 30% battery after 7 hours screen time and 4 of those are gaming. This last with out a doubt 2 days of heavy use !! Never seen this in a phone. This phone really deserve the most complete phone ever award, if there was one XD
Aj, 02 Jun 2017Anyways the good news is nougat 7.1.1 is rolling out for our device. Moto X play is getting 7.1.1 , not Moto Z play. I think you came to wrong forum.
Aj, 02 Jun 2017Anyways the good news is nougat 7.1.1 is rolling out for our device. Did u update....? If yes when ?
Aj, 02 Jun 2017Anyways the good news is nougat 7.1.1 is rolling out for our device. Did u receive the update 7.1.1 ?
Ashique, 26 May 2017The best phone overall in this price tag.
I have been using this phone for a few weeks. It's ... moreAgreed 100% with this comment. I changed my asus zenfone 3, and the difference is abismal!
Love the fact that it still has dedicated micro sd slot and 2 SIM! It´s a rarity these days.
Just wish the modules were cheaper. These are quite expensive overall.
Ashique, 26 May 2017The best phone overall in this price tag. I have been using this phone for a few weeks. It's ... moreReally worth phone in 25K excellent battery back up very mild heating crystal clear audio out put speaker volume is excellent in day light camera is very good struggles little bit in night software update is good
Great phone. Battery life is amazing. Everything works just fine, good camera, nice screen and no heating issue at all.
I got this phone for 2700NOK and thats very cheap here in norway for what you get. It has everything i need and a good battery, had no problem after the 7.0 update and with montly security updates pushed out this is a really good and supported phone. I use this instead of my iphone 7.
Jashsen, 25 May 2017Dear Moto users - can anyone help me to set my ringtones other than factory installed one?Just install 3rd party app like ringtone maker from Google store.
The best phone overall in this price tag.
I have been using this phone for a few weeks. It's really an awesome phone. Very smooth and best for overall usage.
The best parts are:-
1. Battery backup (easily lasts beyond a day with just a single charge)
2. Display ( AMOLED with proper colours)
3. No heating issues. ( This phone has no overheating issues. I play games and surf the internet , but this phone does not heat up at all, the maximum it might just be warm, but never hot)
4. The phone is super fast and has no lags. The processor is good enough. Also the phone is Splashproof with nanocoating. So you can use this in the rain.
5. Sound quality is awesome ( both speaker and headphone output)
6. This phone has three separate slots. Two slots for SIM cards, one for MICRO SD. So you can use two sim cards and one memory card simultaneously.
7. The camera is good at this range ( not as good as samsung cameras but it's okay type) The front camera comes with a flash, good in low light.
8. Turbo fast charging.
9. The phone comes with it's own turbo charger, usb type f data cable, earphones and a stylish sim ejector tool.
Suggestions from my side :-
1. I would suggest you to buy a skullcandy earphone. I am using S2DUL from skullcandy. Very good output and bass.
2. Get a spigen back cover, or any protective cover which protects from all sides and has camera lips.
So guys get this phone if you have the budget. Never get fooled by brands who offer you QUANTITY only. QUALITY Matters. So at this range, MOTO Z PLAY is the best phone.
Droak, 24 May 2017This phone is just AMAZING. I've been user of Android premium phones and by far this is the be... moreAgree with your honest analysis. Using this phone for five months and fully satisfied with its performance. Did not experience any problems after updating to 7.0 with no drop in battery performance or wayward behavior which some trollers keep mentioning. Besides excellent battery, the camera is good but I am using snap camera app from google play store. It is worth trying as it is giving excellent results even in poor light conditions and also for OIS.
Dear Moto users - can anyone help me to set my ringtones other than factory installed one?
Anonymous, 18 May 2017Here I am the second person to support the latest version that is 7. My Moto Z play works perf... moreYou both are lucky enough. After my new version update to 7, my battery is draining more. Now am charging every 18 hours....
This phone is just AMAZING. I've been user of Android premium phones and by far this is the best I've had. The battery can run for 2 days with an average use (messaging, FB etc). If you check your social networks, text, navigate in web, use streaming aplications or use GPS, the batery can last one day whithout problem. The processor is way better than Moto Z and it compensates the fact that Moto Z play just come with 3Gb RAM. Good camera (not too good in low light, but still...), good design. Little bit heavy and "fat" if you compare it with an iPhone 7 plus or Moto Z, buy actually I kind of like it. It's fast, easy to use... I think it's the best Phone in Z series by far. The Touch ID device is fast and works better than the iPhone 6s one (I have an iPhone 6s to comapre)... and cheaper than a lot of top android phones.