I really like this phone because of the three sim capability. Recently it no longer recognizes when a sim card is inserted. Has anyone experienced this problem? Can it be fixed? Please help.
How to transfer contacts ..??
Hi. How can I connect to facebook using mobile data? I have activated my data connection and tried logging in but it won't work. It says I need to set the WAP settings but I can't find where it is. Help Pls. Thanks
Anonymous, 23 Sep 2014I had the same problem. I think the default language may actually be Portuguese. Here's how ... morethank the gods for YOU!!! I couldnt find ANY info on how to change from spanish to english when i can barely read spanish~~!!!!
geman, 08 Jun 2015How can I remove the third sim card? The one you put in on the side of the phone...?Just push that sim and it will pop out :)
How can I remove the third sim card? The one you put in on the side of the phone...?
Where can l purchase this phone in South Africa
where from i can get this ?
I just bought this phone and can't manage to connect to any network. Not wifi or my sim which is supposed to have any internet. Do I need to do anything to configure the phone?
I just received this phone yesterday, and so far I am quite impressed. It has lots of features and seems to be solidly made. Everything seems to work as advertised.
My only complaints are the screen is a little small and the color and contrast are not very strong. Also, the phone has a dedicated Facebook app that it always shows on the startup screen. I couldn't find any way to turn it off.
On the whole, I'm quite happy with it!
Santhu, 30 Aug 2014This mobile has default Spanish langusgae...But I need english..Can any body tell me how to ch... moreI had the same problem. I think the default language may actually be Portuguese. Here's how I got mine into English:
1. From the startup screen, press the right soft key just under the screen: labeled "Menu". You should see a screen with 12 icons.
2. Use the cursor to get to the "gear" icon and press the select key (the big center button).
3. Press the key labeled "3" on the keyboard. This takes you to "Phone settings", then press select again.
4. Press the "3" key on the keyboard again. This takes you to "Language", then press select once more.
5. Press the "1" key on the keyboard, or select the radio button next to "English", and press select again.
6. The phone should show a "Done" screen with an animated green check mark. When you return from that screen, everything should be in English!
This mobile has default Spanish langusgae...But I need english..Can any body tell me how to change this
this is very nice mobile............
i like this mobile vary much....
This is good mobile
Mark, 12 Feb 2014Can anyone help me? What is the initial password for the keypad security? I can't set my own p... moreObviously you haven't tried all the combinations, because if you did, then you'd have entered the password at some point.
I doubt anyone will help you unlock the stolen or found phone in your possession.
Can anyone help me? What is the initial password for the keypad security? I can't set my own password for the phone because I don't know the original password. I tried 0000 000000 1234 and all other combination but to no avail. I love this phone. Get it! If you're trying to downgrade from smartphone to dumbphone (no wifi, no gps) for privacy reasons, this is great!
1. Is it possible to backup the received SMSes in the phone to your PC using the PC Connection Software of Motorola?
2. How long is your battery life during normal usage (just post shortest and longest battery life span you experienced in reality)
THX a lot in advance!
I discovered that this model EX 117 it can record a incoming/outgoing call , to do this in a call just press options button (Left side upper button under main screen , scroll to record call and that's it) to hear recording go to menu , file manager, click phone ,then click open file, click audio file, click open, click play and your all set, I just save me from buying a Bluetooth cell phone recording device for around a $178.00 dollars all thanks to the integrated recoding function in this Motorola ex117 cellphone