Droid Ghost, 21 Oct 2014Finger print is not a must have for android Lollipop on Nexus 6 because Nexus 6 is well protec... moreWhich is more frightening when the criminals threaten to kill your family if you will not give them the password of your Nexus 6 than cutting your full hand to swipe the finger to your iPhone 6?
And you talk as if only Nexus 6 will have Lollipop!
Finger print is not a must have for android Lollipop on Nexus 6 because Nexus 6 is well protected.
Let say, you have some data (pictures, videos, documents,...) in your phone. Which is needed by some people (criminals) but using the Galaxy S5 fingerprint lock security and lock down your phone. The criminals can cut off your full hand to unlock the phone.
Nexus 6 with Lollipop security features are cheaper and practically better that fingerprint. Reasons why the Nexus 6 don't need fingerprint:
1. Lollipop android once activated or installed the Encryption turned on by default in order to protect users’ data from being accessed on lost or stolen devices.
2. Lollipop android Guest user mode, allowed you to secure your private information by creating multiple accounts that allows friend to use your phone without access to your private informations.
3. Lollipop android Android Smart Lock, which makes it easier to unlock your phone without having to constantly enter a pin or trace a pattern or fingerprint security. Android smart lock secures your phone or tablet by pairing it with a trusted device like your Android smartwatch, car, or even facial expressions.
4. Lollipop android security has also enforced the SELinux security module for all apps to give better protection against vulnerabilities and malware. What fingerprint will not do.
5. Lollipop Ambience display allows you to see notifications on your phone even with the phone lock down.
6. Lollipop Notification Enhancement, You can now view and respond to messages directly from your lock screen, and also could hide notifications for sensitive contents by turning on Priority mode through your device’s volume button.
7. Lollipop Kill-Switch, Among lots of other features of Lollipop, Google is supporting a “kill-switch” to make stolen phones unusable through what it is calling “Factory Reset Protection.”
Essentially, it requires a password before a phone can be reset, ideally preventing thieves and intruders from making use of stolen phones.
Anonymous, 21 Oct 2014Note 4 is also 8 gram heavier than note3
And note4 is also thicker than note3
Note4 has big ... more5.9" screen with 10.1mm thickness is a brick.
It should have been 9mm thin or less.
Can you lot just shut up and listen to yourselves for a freaking minute?!
you all act like this is the most outrageous ever! what about the iphone 6 plus? i dont hear you babbling and slaggin here about that? oh but wait - it bends! well so does every other phone goddamnit! get out more and open your goddamned eyes!
argh! are you people, or are you children?!
Droid Ghost, 20 Oct 2014The Fact remain that you are wrong the Nexus 6 is a phabet and all this phabet the iPhone 6 pl... morewell the fact remains , that the price has doubled and the form factor is too big for any guy who doesnt like phablets and yet people like u defend it like if it was the only thing u have in life to brag about ...i have a 700 dollar phone wow look at me i am rich and stupid ahhaha at least there are others who are rich but reasonable and recognize right from wrong
Tcool, 21 Oct 2014How much more is the iPhone 6 Plus, it is more expensive yet nothing to offer but bend in your... moreIf you have big ass and wear over fit jean ,and put iPhone 6 plus and rudly sit on a chair, it will be a bend
It crashs in note4 if you behave above manner:)
Tcool, 21 Oct 2014Huawei Ascend Mate 7 to keep your mouth shut!Oh, you are a Huawei user:D
Tcool, 21 Oct 2014It's not the big screen problem, it is the thickness problem at 10.1mm is hard to put in the p... moreNote 4 is also 8 gram heavier than note3
And note4 is also thicker than note3
Note4 has big gap with old note3's design and old s5 UI:)
OS is only 4.4.2 in note4:D
As a1440p display, 5.9 inches is a suitable size in nexus 6
Soon, the big monster, Z4 *****will come with snapdragon 810 real Octa Core processor with incredible performance and Cat.6 LTE (300 mbps)
Mithu, 20 Oct 2014Screen is too big. can't fit in mens pkt.It's not the big screen problem, it is the thickness problem at 10.1mm is hard to put in the pocket.
Other phones with almost the same screen size are thinner hence pocketable.
Mobilemaster, 20 Oct 2014But why to save files on the external memory if you have a big internal storage?Savings files in external memory cards saves the files from being corrupted in case the unit got damage.
Another thing, when the phone reaches its lifespan or you need to change phone, as easy as ABC to transfer the external memory card to the new phone with all the files rather than the hassle of transferring process from old phone to new phone.
Droid Ghost, 20 Oct 2014The first Nexus to have water resist technology the Nexus 6 as a selling point does better whi... moreHow much more is the iPhone 6 Plus, it is more expensive yet nothing to offer but bend in your pocket.
SUNIL100, 20 Oct 2014Where is LED FLASH in nexus 6 pictureits got a ring flash that is around the camera, so thats why you arnt seeing it
First mistake is Motorola....play bombed with Sony now moto. Lg were home run phones. 2nd is ...wow price! Think I'd rather own a 9 with lollipop and LTE. Sad days at google play.