blaqcat, 17 Oct 2014Spec-wise it's the best. For me in particular it's a FAIL. Going with Motorola was a fail from... moreSamsung fan your game doesn't work here. Nexus 6 cost $100 less than your Galaxy Note 4 that will go android L after 5 month. The Nexus 6 cost $650 and Note 4 cost $750. If Nexus is to expensive meaning you will never buy a Note 4 which extremely expensive.
You don't even know what you are saying wait it is not Motorola that will sell this phone it is Google and that will happen in Play Store. Of course some network provider like Verizon, AT&T, Spring, T Mobile and others will sell the Nexus 6 in the US.
This have nothing to does with Motorola which make the best Nexus that beat even your favorite and Extremely and absolutely exaggerated price the Note 4.
Tell more hater to come here we will confuse them all.
Spec-wise it's the best. For me in particular it's a FAIL. Going with Motorola was a fail from start. Poor availability in Europe and way too expensive for a moto-crap with minimal OS capabilities. Will stick to my Nexus 5 for a while then i'll go for the Note 4 for the same price.
moona, 17 Oct 2014its so expansive I believe it's highly related to the CPU.
People bought the Nexus for the high end specs and low price...now with this price people will not buy it..i think people will now buy some chinese phone with high end specs instead of nexus...Nexus 6 disapppointing price !
This amazing Turbo charger comes in the Nexus 6 box check the power and the good work he does.
Other devices that should work with the Turbo Charger because they support Quick Charge 2.0 are the HTC One (M8), Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z3, and Xperia Z3 Compact. To see the full list, head over to Qualcomm’s site.
Droid Terminator, 17 Oct 2014This Nexus 6 is the best Nexus ever release for this reasons
1. The Android L is bringing t... moreLOL!
Huawei Ascend Mate 7 with 6.0" screen has 4100mAh battery but only 7.9mm thin with 5MP front camera.
The Huawei Ascend Mate 7 will flush this unit down the sink!
Mobilemaster, 16 Oct 2014A Chinese smart phone with a 4000 mAh for example will have a similar battery life which a Sam... moreThat's what you think.
But the truth is 4100 mAh is very far from a 3200 mAh if you use them with the same screen size phones!
4100 mAh battery will last longer than your Samsung 3200 mAh battery!
And no hatred of brand, not all phones made from China are inferior, Huawei is making quality phones at lower price better than your Korean phones.
How much more than this crap?!
If you are lookin for a compact version of Motorola nexus 6 go for the motorola moto x 2014 :P
This Nexus 6 is the best Nexus ever release for this reasons
1. The Android L is bringing the most important features in the android OS experience. For me:
- the OS improved the battery live up to 90 minutes from the previous android 4.4.4 on the same phone.
- The reset factory is protected which make stolen phone useless.
2. The size 5.9 is the most wanted prouved by the popularity of the Galaxy Note series, the iPhone 6+ and iPhone 6 with improved size preorders have topped 20 million units from October 10 to October 13.
3. Moto Nexus 6 is the first Nexus waterproof.
4. Moto Nexus 6 have the highest from all previous Nexus battery juice 3200mAh.
5. The Moto Turbo charge in 15 minutes of charge, you can use the phone for 6hours.
6. This Nexus got the most sensors than any previous Nexus.
7. The Nexus 6 is the first sport the same CPU than the most powerful phone in the market. The Nexus 6 have the Snapdragons 805 while the Moto X 2014 and Galaxy S5 have the Snapdragon 801 while makes the Nexus 6 as powerful as the Galaxy Note 4 and the upcoming Droid Turbo. And that goes for the highest Ram 3GB. Only the first HTC Nexus not to confuse with G one was on specs as strong as the Sony Ericson X10 , Galaxy S1, Droid or Milestone from Motorola.
This makes the Moto Nexus 6 the most important Nexus released ever and still cost less than the popular iPhone 6+ and one of the popular android phone to be the Galaxy Note 4 with all big size.
So, why people keep on complaining? You don't want it do not buy it but this phone will be the most sold Nexus even in the Nexus sell history I can promise you that.﻿
Hari, 17 Oct 2014No FM?I havent known anyone who still uses FM in the last (at least) 6 years of my life...
Is there 5.2 inches nexus 6 going to come? or moto x 2nd gen is only called as nexus 6?
Alegocru, 17 Oct 2014Nexus 6= epic failyes the price is EPIC fail...
SHOULD BE 399-499
the purpose of the nexus is totally defeated. the nexus 5 was popular because of it's value and functionality for the "standard" android phone. built with sup par material, you believed that nexus value strong points were "value"
this is not value anymore. This is flag ship price range. This phone will cost 720 dollars in Canada. Of course it's still cheaper then the iphone6 16gb, but that's besides the point. It's almost twice the price of the nexus 5.
krish, 17 Oct 2014wat is the price for nexus 6It starts from 650$ in the US.
569 euros in europe.
and 44000rs in India
I think this will be a great replacement for my current phone? ZTE Nubia z7 Mini.
Only the screensize is to big for me. 5.0 is maxium i recommand as a phone. Phablet i growing because chinese brand making phones bigger than 5.5 so other company's like the HTC or SS are doing it to....