Seems now a days all major companies dumping failure/quality less phones in india, even they do not have proper services centers and replace facility.. People please think before buying the products
Don't buy..Cheap phone .I bought one nexus 6 and its Randomly getting switch off. Even the Motorola care persons also not giving the good service. They are not getting responsibility of phone.Big mistake by Google by manufacturing from Motorola. Phones is like getting switch off as China phone. Instead of these buy any other device.I think nexus 6 is spoiling the brand by Motorola and No more fath on Google products.
Anonymous, 05 Aug 2015My phone shuts automatically so many times for no reason. Please tell me what can i do. change the battery
Anonymous, 05 Aug 2015My phone shuts automatically so many times for no reason. Please tell me what can i do. Exchange it moto turbo is the best
Anonymous, 05 Aug 2015My phone shuts automatically so many times for no reason. Please tell me what can i do. Service center will be the best option for a new phone.
Anonymous, 04 Aug 2015Nexus 6 take long time to get started. It shuts down any point of time. these two point are... moreMy phone shuts automatically so many times for no reason. Please tell me what can i do.
JRV, 02 Jul 2015I am using iphone5 now, i want to update my phone.I wish to buy nexus 6.Any one please suggest... moreNexus 6 take long time to get started.
It shuts down any point of time.
these two point are the major problems
it switched off many times with no reason
and power on in long time
any one have solution for this problem ?
RIP for selfies only if you care about selfies... most of the time, it's much more convenient to have someone take a photo of you doing something other than just holding the phone, and making a "selfie face/pose" at it. Even if you use a selfie stick, after a couple uses, you know approximately where the phone is looking, so you can do a pretty good job of filming or snapping photos with the big cam facing you.
Selfies should crawl back in their corner. Seriously...
how the yell can they pretend it`s water protected when everybody sais it starts showing the inside components after a couple weeks ?
AnonD-422823, 29 Jul 2015I have been using this phone for two weeks and here is my pro and cons. Pro: - Nexus phone... moreHuh, the back cover has started popping out means that the battery has started swelling up, an can burst anytime... Be careful... Nexus 6 juat sucks...!!
I have been using this phone for two weeks and here is my pro and cons.
- Nexus phone means timely update on the Android OS and this is very beneficial to the users as you can enjoy the latest update much faster than any other non-nexus devices
- QHD screen is beautiful, is a bit warm when compared with other amoled display, but if you able to adjust the color temperature, the screen is awesome
- Performance is good, very speedy and hardly any lack (still got a bit of very rare lag when gaming in intensive game, should be app's software issue). Day to day usage is excellent when comes to performance.
- Speaker is awesome. Very loud and the quality is decent
- Camera is not up to flagship's standard. It definitely can capture some decent photos, but if you comparing this device with iPhone 6/S6, there is a gap in terms of the picture's quality
- Battery life is just average with its 3220 mAh battery. I got average of 3 to 4 hours screen on time, it perform slightly worse than Galaxy Mega 6.3. This might due to the 6 inches QHD and SD 805 processor. This not bad, but is not awesome.
- Build quality is just average. The back cover starting to peel off and is a bit loosen already, need to pressure it to get it stick which kinda of unacceptable for me for the price i paid for this phone.
- Front camera sucks. 2megapixel for flagship device?
Overall, is just an average phone(considering the price tag and is a flagship nexus phone). Recommended for hardcore users who like to root and play with custom rom or gaming or playing video/ listening music.
Definitely not recommended Selfie lover or looking for a great camera smartphone or long lasting battery life.
Is decent phone, not an awesome phone.
Phoenix, 17 Jul 2015this phone heats up like crazy while charging and using internetI have this same problem with my nexus 6, I'm worried that it might burst anytime
SWW, 24 Jul 2015Motorola Manufacturing Defects and Repair Policies - Nexus 6 Been a long-time Nexus/Android... moreThe back cover may have started popping out because of the battery swelling issues...!! In many cases the same thing is happening... It can be dangerous coz the battery can burst..!!