Droid Ghost, 17 Nov 2014Not better because of multiple touch Windows? Please! We don't need lagging, poor performance ... moreBut nexus 6 has only 8 hours continuous web browsing capacity. That's very low compared to latest phones that have above 12 hours battery power for continuous web browsing.
Absolutely amazing !!
As said this phone is a priced possession for those who have already experienced Phablets and especially who seeks "Purest Google Experience" !
----------- Plus -----------
* Android 5.0 [L]ollipop
* 6" display [for people who loves phablets]
* Pure Google/Android experience without any overlays of other brands like samsung touch wiz etc which reduces the performance
* Instant updates
* On screen buttons [No Hard keys, No soft keys = saves space]
* Super premium phone [Presently it's on top of everything else in the planet]
* Dual Front mounted speakers [Finally,absolute position to place the speakers]
* Finally, great camera quality in Nexus series 13MP with OIS
* Water resistant
* AMOLED was good choice compared to iPS LCD
* Snapdragon 805 2.7Ghz [unlike the cheap Exynos processor which samsung uses]
* 4K Video recording 2160p [uHD]@30fps with OIS
* 2560 x1440 QHD with almost ~500ppi [finally something better than 1080p], still the aspect ratio is 16:9, so no problem playing 1080p videos
* Wifi a/b/g/n/ac
----------- Minus -----------
* No IR Blaster [Very bad as can't operate the mobile as universal remote]
* No fingerprint reader [would really be good replacement for pattern lock]
* No notification LED's
* No option to extend memory by sd card
* Non removable battery
* No Micro USB 3.0 [for much higher data transfer speed and current output]
* Expected at least 3500 mAh battery for massive screen
* Expected at least 2.0 to 2.5 Amps charger, but just got around 5V/1.5 Amps charger
Apart from all these + and -, the Nexus 6 Phablet is super sexy, and pure google phablet, so i would definitely recommend it.
If Motorola/Google were to address all the improvements specified above in upcoming Nexus models, then it would surely wipe the market out !!﻿
Droid Ghost, 18 Nov 2014Tcool don't want to leave this forum because of how good the Nexus 6 is and he wanna make sure... moreLOL! You don't know what you are talking about.
Any phone can be made water resistant.
There are lots of available stuffs to apply on the phone to make it water resistant.
It is only an option.
So make some research before you reply.
ajay, 20 Nov 2014if the mobile size is 4,4.5,or 5,is ok.above that is difficut to handle,Adding the 10.1mm thickness, it is not comfortable to hold.
ThorThor, 20 Nov 2014It is true that Samsung have these features.. but after a year it will turn into garbage. It i... moreOf course after a year new models will come out with more additional features and your garbage Nexus will be left behind once again.
Are you nuts?
128 GB doesn't mean you will consume all that space, at least you can use 99GB which is far from this phone's capacity.
Why not try to use all the 64GB of your beloved Nexus 6? For sure it will end up in a junk yard. LOL!
if the mobile size is 4,4.5,or 5,is ok.above that is difficut to handle,
miyuru, 26 Aug 2014nice specs by the way is it manufactured from LG or Motorola ?Really? Scroll up
[deleted post]It is true that Samsung have these features.. but after a year it will turn into garbage. It is giving u 128gb of expandable storage. So try to mount 128gb in ur Garbage samsung u will feel the difference between NEXUS and Samsung(Garbage).
"My absolutely stock Nexus is unusable after the OTA yesterday. Google forum is filled with the same complaint. Fixes mentioned in the article apparently donít do much from the forum responses. Updated last night. Didnít know to hold off doing so! My nexus closes apps. Facebook only responds for so long before it freezes/closes. Canít upload some pictures. Will not show all my photos. Cant watch any videos. Terrible!"
to b honest,g pro 2 still beats nexus 6 hands down on
2.infrared blaster port.
INDROID, 19 Nov 2014n yes let me tell u i am a samsung fan, not motorola fan but the way sammy z falling and moto ... moreYou are lying, you are not a Samsung fan.
How come you didn't even know that Note 4 will receive Lollipop update in early January?
Don't lie, you don't own any Samsung phone.
[deleted post]n yes let me tell u i am a samsung fan, not motorola fan but the way sammy z falling and moto z rising make me comment in such a way.. i own note 2 which works like a landline phone as whenever i am home i keep it on charge so that i amy not run out of juice when i am out n on othet hand my nexus 5 rocckkkkzzzzz so dont say note is better than nexus even i am not saying other way around so chill and dont praise note 4 to be god
[deleted post]note 4 will get updates god know when, nexus 6 updates fast
note 4 will turn garbage in a year,nexus 6 will still be best
Tcool don't want to leave this forum because of how good the Nexus 6 is and he wanna make sure that he can change is mind the quit Samsung for the Nexus 6. But that fine you are welcome to the best Nexus never make before and enjoy the water repellent on the Nexus 6 video test.
This is for you! Please don't try this on your Note 4 it is not water-resistant.