joe nodden, 16 Jun 20201) Oh it'd be great if I could be a big shot working for a big Chinese company, would make me ... more- I don't support any garbage company which don't care about their users (samdung, eaten apple, etc bcoz they are soo overpriced with least features for money
Samsung - Least features (not latest features) in the world
Apple - Lowest battery in the universe even if you have space in the mobile and highest price
And the list goes on..)
- I'm not rich, too, so i cant even buy another good device to test roms, only have very cheap devices and on modding manual they write it can be hard-bricked everywhere, that sounds scary if you have only one device, and service center asks for too much money to repair. It can cost you 10-20% price of your mobile!
- I know about developing android apps but I don't know about modding whole device as I don't have a "popular" device to try with because there are very few people who even try to test roms if it works or not with unpopular device, and after that there could be too many bugs like random reboots, battery draining, camera, sim, volte, led, 4G, some hardware etc not working. Yeah it is not a rocket science but scary warnings discourages me to experiment without any backup device. and not everyone is literate enough to understand the steps. So the ad company and data collector company win the game by making some cheap devices fed with spyware-adware! (don't tell me it can be disabled, as it can't be disabled and who would allow to disable if they can make some quick cash from it?)
- If I had money, I would love to loan you as you can even think better but companies don't understand or they have one goal - Extract as much as money you can without giving them more features or just play number game like 9, 9X, 10, 10+, 20, 20+ ultra, PRO, PRO MAX. and act like they don't have money to have food!
- And why do I defend (not actually, only if it is good in my point of view) this company? - at least this company (motorola and android one devices(fusion is not android one)) don't put garbage bloatware-spyware-adware (can't be uninstalled or disabled) in their devices with system level permissions like other companies...samsung, xiaomi, huawei etc. you can check your mobile's network traffic if you don't believe me! Having OS updates and security updates extends usability/life of your device extra few years not only just UI updates(MIUI, EMUI, One UI, OEM's custom UI updates don't make any sense, they are just painting on the top of outdated OS).
Virus, 16 Jun 2020Is it an Android One device ?Nope.. familiar with moto.. they only give 1 major update..
Solite, 15 Jun 2020Dude it seems like you are either from china or from marketing department for chinese companie... more1) Oh it'd be great if I could be a big shot working for a big Chinese company, would make me a lot more than I'm making right now.
2) I'm not rich. My minimum wage job as a cashier hasn't made me millions bud.
3) I'm not an expert in modding, creating, and supporting roms. I simply know how to install them. It's not rocket science.
4) Oh yes because me, the guy working a minimum wage job, has the funds to start up a phone manufacturing company. Go ahead and loan me tens of thousands of dollars then maybe I'll be able to make it happen.
Stop trying to defend terrible companies it ruins the industry.
very late entry when all are launching 5g ,dont know why it is still 4g,and above all its a copy of xiaomi note 9 pro max,the redmi 9 pro max is way better in price specs and quality,
Anonymous, 16 Jun 2020
300euro for europe
224$ for india from 24junewish the phone was with a-side mounted fingerprint & a bit smaller & 22.5W charger out of box at least
even 1000$ EDGE+ came only with 18W
1000$ phone that suffering from display issues:
purple spots appear on the edges of the display if the device is used for a long while. These eventually disappear, only to come back later on, if the device is still used for a prolonged period of time.
A significant number of users also reported on these purple spots multiplying and even growing in numbers. This isn’t the only issue with the Motorola flagship’s display as certain owners are also experiencing green tints on their smartphones’ display. At the moment, the company has acknowledged the issue and is currently working on a software fix.
Really great phone for the price in India. I want to know whether it has Widevine L1 or not.
15W charging is.not acceptable in 2020. while other vendors are offering 30W for less price , the only dowside acc to me
nicely priced in india for 16k.Only downside is heaviness of the phone of 210g and could have been a amoled display or something above 500 nits display.