Beware people, my V3 was excellent the first month, now the battery doesnt last me till 2pm and i dont use a bluetooth and i dont use the phone that much. I contacted motorolla and they sent me a new battery but this one worked good only the first week, i have heard a lot of other people having the same problems
I have problem with charge too, my v3 discharge batery, any solution!
I was about to get this phone,even if it only has 5MB of memory.But then a colleague of mine got it and I instantly changed my mind.It's not only MASSIVE when it is flipped out,it's also quite big when flipped down,just very thin.I am definitely not getting a Motorola until they increase memory capacities,I'm now going for Sony Ericsson K700
dis fne is reli gd i used 2 hav it d only bad fings r its reli big wen its flipped out d buttons r reli annoyin nd it dusnt hav video so i tk it bk 2 get a beta 1
Nice phone and deeply in love with it. But kinda having problem with mine. When used the charger to charge the battery, it kinda discharges. I'm now reallying on the muti-charger and it doesn't seem to work for me. Have to charge the battery every day. Could someone help? Thx
V3 is made in china, is wery nice phone, nice kualitee, onlee less memuree, phone falls and broken easy, i wait next phone moare strong
hi guys wondering if someone can PLEASE help me. I want to buy the v3 but the majority of people on this site say that it osn't such a good phone. What's so bad bout it? Should i buy one? Do u think it good? Please write back.......Thamks anyways STEF
Thank you for all your comments, I was just about to buy the razr but with so much feed back I think I will look for something else.
thank you all.
I bought the V3 on the understanding that it would sync effectively with Outlook, but it does not. The third party software is clunky and won't handle certain types of appointments, so if sync with outlook is important to you try another phone.
Love the phone, like the features but with all the good comes the bad... Please would someone tell me how many photos the V3 can take.Memory seems small only 5.5 megs. Please help. : )
The Motorola Razar V3 is very slow in processing, No functions in compare to other cellular. A very low memory, screen very big only with slim in size.
I just got the Black RAZR V3, and I'm pretty happy with it, but not thrilled.
Some things to take note of:
1) The keypad seems fickle, like its going to break if pushed too hard or too often.
2) There is a lot of delay, and I've only had this phone two days.
3) Make sure you set the brightness to the max on both the picture setting and the screen setting -- otherwise, screen looks dull.
I am happy with the design and portability of this handset, as well as the basic functions/options available.
Another thing, opt for TMobile in the states. Cingular has abysmal customer service and setup. Thanks.
Oh wait, I forgot:
1) DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PHONE IN THE SUN. The metal gets so hot you will burn your fingers.
2) The screen rocks. Bright, very high resolution.....
A few pros. A few cons.
1) Battery indicates full charge even when it's not. You'll be at full charge then all of a sudden, BLAM, you are nearly drained.
2) In sunlight, screen is unreadable.
3) Keypad is fragile. Owned this thing for only 45 days and am sending back to Motorola (under warrenty) for keypad repair. DO NOT HAVE ANY LIQUID WHATSOEVER ON YOUR FINGERS WHEN DIALING, not even a bit of sweat.
1) Sleek. Slim. Very forgettable in your pocket.
2) Extremely intuitive -- operated all aspects of the phone without ever using the manual, except one time when I was a little stumped.
3) Very good signal pickup. Never drops, not in elevators, not anywhere. Never had a dropped call, not once.