I was wondering if anyone knows how to save text messages to the SIM card? I've never been able to do it on a Motorola.
Ohh! And does anyone know where I can find software for it? I hook it up to my PC with the USB cable but it doesn't let me do anything because is says I need some type of software for it.
Purdy please, help. I'd greatly appreciate it! :)
E-mail me or IM me.
Can someone please tell me where to get ringtones compatable with suncom for my razor v3.
Does a Razr V3 capture videos? If yes, can anyone tell me how. I'm still learning more features.
This is the greatest phone. Camera is normal, though I didn't buy that for it, because I have seperately digital camera. I bought it for the design, slimmness and... simpleness. It has got all the features I need. And the battery is very good.
After using the BLACK V3 for 6 months, I've decided to write my own review so potential buyers get the true facts about this phone. Please read on:
- Phone is super slim and stylish
- Keypad looks stunning both during the day and at night
- Auto ambient light sensor that decides if the keypad needs illuminating
- Battery life is EXTREMELY POOR. Average use requires a charge every two days minimum.
- SMS software is VERY SLOW. The lag is so bad, that I can type upto 3 words quickly and the phone still hasn't displayed them on the screen.
- POOR phone book navigation. Searching for a name in the phone book becomes tedious as you can only enter the first letter of the name you're searching for.
- VERY LOW internal memory. A phone that can take pictures, use mp3 ringtones and support video playback should have more than 5.5MB internal memory. Even flashing this to 8MB is still a poor figure for a phone like this.
I've enjoyed using this phone but the only good thing about it is "it looks good". The poorly designed software and the lack of thought put into every other aspect of this phone has let it down.
I have enjoyed this phone and love how slim it is. However I found it to be extreamely slow on texting. Has anyone else found this?
Can someone please tell me where to find some software for the V3 RAZR, because i connected it to my PC with the USB, but it says i need software so yeah...
can someone help me please! I have the magenta razor and something happen to it. I dont know to fix it. Well, i was on the plane and before my flight left it worked fine. But when i got to my destination the phone didnt work. I did everything even called the provider and they cant do anything at all. the phone cant find the signal. i tried chaning the band thing and it still didnt work. Please please help!
the phones styleish funky and modern but the memorys bad 5.5mags how am i supposed to use the mp3 it wont even be able to hold 1 of my songs because the song is 8.3megs lol can u plz tell me how to solve this problem and make the memory alkot bigger cheers
the memory is bad for the phone 5.5mb what am i supposed to do with that but the phone is wicked. it's styleish and very modern please tell me how to upgrade the memory
Its a Smart phone, but face problem to dismiss the call if the phone is set to option as flap open receive.
its a very stylish phone. i like it very much but there is a problem in receiving the ringtones from bluetooth. how 2 solve it?
Hey i was wondering what is the quality of the camera on the phone
i think the model is cool but the memory too small for using mp3 with the complete song...how to extend the memory storage...tell me pls...i need it..
Its a good phone easy to carry and stylish in look. Its picture clarity is quite good.
Take a look @ this: